can i eat a creme egg every day?

Shangri-la

This sound really stupid but i just started on saturday and im wondering if i can have a creme egg or a bar of choc every day if i keep within the 15syns per day??. i feel as though, im pigging out big time!!

I also had a good few roasties in frylight today with roast skinless chicken and sweetcorn and gravy and for brekkie had a mullerlite and small banana. I feel really heavy now though.

I just came off a vlcd on friday as kept binging and unable to sustain it so thinking of not going to first weigh in this tues and going the following tues as i really feel that im huge and have no weighing scales in my accommodation at uni. Any advice would be most appreciated. I am also trying to up my fruit and veg intake. Surely, eating like this is going to make me huge???

Don't start missing weigh-ins, you will be amazed at the progress you may have made. Missing one WI leads to slippery slopes if you ask me.

Yes, as long as you stay within your Syn allowance, you can use those Syns how you wish!

You've made me crave a creme egg now!!! :)

Your syns are there to be used so have them!

A couple of things did come to mind as i read your post. Are you doing extra easy? If so you didn't have any super free with your dinner- sweetcorn is a green free food so you would need to have super free as well, maybe carrots or broccoli t make up the one third.

The other thing is that you said you've just come off a vlcd so you might have a gain this week as your body adjusts to eating properly. Don't let it dishearten you though... Follow the plan and it will sort itself out and you will lose weight.

Good luck.

A standard creme egg is 9 syns, So yes you could have 1 a day, but if you look on the web site, they have some deserts with would be more filling contains chocolate, and have lower syns!! But anyway syns are there to be enjoyed :) x

Yes! Have a creme egg every day! Lol. As long as you stay between 5-15 syns a day you will be fine

Your syns are there to be used so have them!

A couple of things did come to mind as i read your post. Are you doing extra easy? If so you didn't have any super free with your dinner- sweetcorn is a green free food so you would need to have super free as well, maybe carrots or broccoli t make up the one third.

The other thing is that you said you've just come off a vlcd so you might have a gain this week as your body adjusts to eating properly. Don't let it dishearten you though... Follow the plan and it will sort itself out and you will lose weight.

Good luck.
This is not compulsory now, just something that will be encouraged if losses are slow and you're not happy. My cousin has lost 4st and she hates salads and veg.

Yes! Have a creme egg every day! Lol. As long as you stay between 5-15 syns a day you will be fine

This is not compulsory now, just something that will be encouraged if losses are slow and you're not happy. My cousin has lost 4st and she hates salads and veg.

I think if you're coming off a VLCD it probably makes sense to try & stick, as much as possible to the 1/3rd superfree recommendation. Mainly cos it will reduce the carbs you eat. Whilst there is nothing wrong with carbs, if you come off a VLCD you might find your body holds on to them a bit more.

But don't stress if one meal doesn't have enough in it, or any. You'll learn as you go along how much you can get away with it.

And enjoy your creme egg :)

Rochelle1, I agree with you, hubby lost 6.6 stone without the hint of veg or salad (he hates both) :-\ x

I went to my first SW meeting on Friday and I'm also having trouble believing that you can have anything! Am off to the shop to get a creme egg...

I went to my first SW meeting on Friday and I'm also having trouble believing that you can have anything! Am off to the shop to get a creme egg...

Well you can't have 'anything' it's not magic :) but you can genuinely eat a lot of different foods - the key is in how it's prepared & the proportions you eat! So 1 creme egg is fine, but 3, deep fried, would be a no no :D

my syns are very often used on chocolate, most days in fact and I've lost over 2 stone and been in target range for over a year. Syns are there to stop you feeling deprived and to be used on what you fancy :) so enjoy your cream egg every day if that's what you fancy.

I think if you're coming off a VLCD it probably makes sense to try & stick, as much as possible to the 1/3rd superfree recommendation. Mainly cos it will reduce the carbs you eat. Whilst there is nothing wrong with carbs, if you come off a VLCD you might find your body holds on to them a bit more.

But don't stress if one meal doesn't have enough in it, or any. You'll learn as you go along how much you can get away with it.

And enjoy your creme egg :)
I'd probably do some red days if I was coming off a vlcd. Limit the carbs even further. But I've never done a vlcd so I've no experience lol
Rochelle1, I agree with you, hubby lost 6.6 stone without the hint of veg or salad (he hates both) :-\ x

Yep :) my cousin will eat some veg and odd piece of fruit but deffo not with every meal lol I love fruit and veg can't see how anyone can't but I know loads who do t eat it and lose pretty well. :)

Can I just say...? Mmmmmmm Creme Eggs :) I haven't had one of those in ages!! I would love to find some proper Cadbury's chocolate where I am.
But yes, as long as you're within your syns, why not? Have your egg and eat it! :))))

Eat your creme egg and enjoy! I eat a little bit of chocolate most days and as long as you don't go over your syns it doesn't matter what you use them for :) x

Yep it's true....a creme egg everyday. Or 60 sainsburys sugar free marshmallow. Or a glass of wine AND some chocolate. The list is endless!But if you're a chocaholic like me you need to be careful! Once I get the taste, I can't stop! xx

Back