• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can i exercise on LT?

Hey Ya'll,

i am in week 1. i dont feel to bad other than the odd moments of weakness.. my worry is that if i dont make exercise part of my daily life, i will never be able to maintain when i do come off.

Is it ok to go swimming on week 1? or when have most people started later on.. Advice please

Thanks KaNdI XXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I would take exercise VERY easy in the first 2 weeks. But listen to your body. If you are feeling weak you shouldn't exercise. I started in week 3 and that was only when I felt up to it. But some people never feel weak on LT and start from day 1.

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
They Do Sat Take It Easy For The 1st Couple Of Weeks But I Was Excercising On Day 4, As Long As You Dont Overdo It And Know When Enough Is Enough I Think Its Fine X

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
yip - if it feels good do it ;)

I am soooo into exercise from i started LT - def feel like im changing my whole lifestyle forever xox

yip - if it feels good do it ;)

I am soooo into exercise from i started LT - def feel like im changing my whole lifestyle forever xox
Thanks, that how i feel i dont just want to change the way i look at food, but the way i look at my body and my life.

Thanks..i feel motivated. weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck.. i dont feel lighter, but fingers crossed

kAnDi

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks, that how i feel i dont just want to change the way i look at food, but the way i look at my body and my life.

Thanks..i feel motivated. weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck.. i dont feel lighter, but fingers crossed

kAnDi
Oh good luck for your weigh in! Im sure you will be happy! I didnt feel much different the first week or 2 either! Im just finishing wk 3 today and I definitely feel the difference. I know the next 3 weeks are going to be mega. Soooo exciting!! lol

I started going to body combat fitness classes, they are great! I am exercising about 4/5 times a week and I have lots of energy. I got a slendertone abs and arms set last weekend also, it takes 8 weeks to see results from slendertone, so I reckon in 8 weeks there wont be too much flab left on me and I will be nice and toned and fit!

Make sure u let us all know how ur first weigh in went! xoxo

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
i started at the gym on the same day i started LT...it started off from 2 days a week and now up to 4 plus road running in between. listen to your body, if you feel weak either dont do it that day or slow it down a bit. it took me a good 4 weeks to feel better and even though i never had the headaches etc i did feel sluggish for a while.

good luck

h xx

Thanks to you all.. i think i will take it slowly and try and build it up over the coming weeks.
This forum is ace! I am loving the support

KaNdI