Can I have 2 milk allowances?

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
I only do Red & Green days so therefore have 2 HE A's, can I have 2 x 250ml allowances of milk? Cheese doesn't always fit in to my food plan but milk does. I thought this was ok to do until someone questioned me about it and now I'm confused!

Cheers :)

Hi,:D
Well done on your great weight loss so far. :happy096: If your having two milk allowances and it's working for you so far, THEN you must be doing something write. Not everybody likes Cheese. Go for it Girl and the very best of luck.x

I only do Red & Green days so therefore have 2 HE A's, can I have 2 x 250ml allowances of milk? Cheese doesn't always fit in to my food plan but milk does. I thought this was ok to do until someone questioned me about it and now I'm confused!

Cheers :)

Course you can hun - how you use your HEs is up to you.That said I do think variety is a good thing, particularly on the B options :)

Course you can hun - how you use your HEs is up to you.That said I do think variety is a good thing, particularly on the B options :)

Hi PWP, I change my HE B's all the time, usually between cereals, bread & ryvita etc, if I have too much bread even within my allowance it doesn't do me any favours! I don't normally have 2 HE A's usually 1 is enough but somedays I might need 2 if I want to make a white sauce or something :)

Back