Can I have Berocca?

AnnTeak

As the title says can I have Berocca, or more specifically the Tesco version? It says with sweetener on the tin, I could really do with the pick me up it gives me I have found the last 3 or 4 days I have felt very tired, to te point I am struggling at this time of night and I am desperate to go to bed!

Oooh, I'd be interested in that reply too!!

I've always needed my sleep, but lately I'm ready for bed at 9pm!!

To be honest, when I started Dukan I looked and looked for an answer to this question. I couldn't find one, so I stopped taking the Berocca. Definitely take a multivitamin though, as advised by the good Dr.

P x

Just found this on a dukan chat archive page on the internet;

CateJreh : Hello, I have only just started the Dukan Diet; I am on day 2 of the attack phase. In the mornings I have been taking a berocca as well as 2 omega 3 tablets, and 2 iron tablets, and I'm wondering whether it is actually alright to take these things during the attack phase, or will I have to start it all over again? Also, am I allowed to eat fruche during the attack phase? Thanks, Cate

Moderatrice cathy : Hello CateJreh and welcome in the Dukan Diet live chat ! No problem, you can have all these supplements during the coaching. What did you mean by "fruche" ? Would you say fruits ? Come and say us more about that, it will be a pleasure for us to answer yo

I've kept up with taking a daily Berroca...and still lost weight. I need it and now I look forward to it as it makes the water taste so much better!

Back