Can i have toad in the hole?

PrincessPink-x

Is it possible to make toad in the hole within syns? I use tesco light choices sausages which are half syn but I know the batter would be high but worth saving a days syns for if it's possible

You would have to work out the quantity of flour and milk you use and then syn it. It will be fairly high because flour is refined but should be manageable. Plain flour is 4.5 syns per 25g so day you used 100g that would be 18 syns plus whatever for the milk (unless taking from your hex a?)and sausages and if you are splitting it between 2 then that's only 9 syns (or more if milk isn't hexA)

also allow some syns for gravy. It's against the law to have toad in the hole without gravy. So I'm told.

thanx thats really helpful and not as bad as i was expecting will def check all syns then split between 4 as will be for me hubby and kids so def worth using some syns on.

and yes, it is against the law to have toad in the hole without gravy, and roasties too but i will make them sw style mmmmm yum yum cant wait

thanx thats really helpful and not as bad as i was expecting will def check all syns then split between 4 as will be for me hubby and kids so def worth using some syns on.

and yes, it is against the law to have toad in the hole without gravy, and roasties too but i will make them sw style mmmmm yum yum cant wait

That's good and is the beauty of this plan. There is always room to accommodate what you fancy. Unless you fancy a 14" stuffed crust pepperoni from Pizza Hut. Some might. Not me. My body is a temple. Mainly because I look like a Buddha.

I make mine with an egg and water to save syns. I think the batter seems lighter with water. Worth trying to save syns.

Denise

Back