Can i Join??? I need a little boost.......

Tazzi

is Special :P
Well i have just over 100 pounds to lose.....but im struggling to get back on the wagon................complete rubbish. I have a ball on the 31st October eeep.

I need to work my bum off.......literally.

Taz x

Well i have just over 100 pounds to lose.....but im struggling to get back on the wagon................complete rubbish. I have a ball on the 31st October eeep.

I need to work my bum off.......literally.

Taz x

:D Hi Taz, well you have got your target for october, thats a good start, and just carry on till the next meet so i can see less of you :D Just think of all the nice dresses you can but for the Ball :D

Thanks DQ.

Cheers Allan, I know i have to think of the nice dresses............then all i need to find is the date that matches my dress :D

X

:D sorry im already spoken for, mind you my wife might hire me out for the night, for a small fee of course, i have my own dinner jacket :D

Lol ill have to have words......Ive already put the word out at work.............Will any wives rent out their husband/brother/son for the evening?? lol............Its one of those horrible business things where as a single girl i am expected to entertain the big bosses and their wives. A little bit uncomfortable as a third wheel. Big managers dont tend to speak to me unless im attached *shrugs*.

X

Hi Taryn, looking forward to hearing your progress. It's great to have a good incentive to work towards! What plan are you following? xx

Back