Can i join? I need to lose 150lbs

xMariex

Silver Member
I have 150lbs to lose. I am 5'6 and well just under 300 now. I started at 315 last month and just eating less and swimming 4-5 times a week as its cheap for me and I can not afford a gym. And running is something I can not do or want too. Being on here is a completely novel experince as nowhere apart from here not even my family or friends know my true weight. It seems I have a lifetime of weight to lose but I hope I get there. Looks like loads of others have done really well.

Hi marie and welcome to the century forum.

Have not posted in here in a while. I am now exactly off 125lb to my target. Its a long road still but now I am used to being on it, it is slowly getting easier.

Today's weigh in was a big one as I joined the century club. Ok I still have some ways to go before I hit my target but its nice to know since last day of Feb this year I weighed 100lbs more than I do now. Oh it was nice I could add my badge.

Wow that is amazing well done you must be so proud of yourself and rightly so :) xx

Amazing Nd fantastic hun! You must feel soo good! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that is amazing well done you must be so proud of yourself and rightly so :) xx

Thanks guys. I think because I still have a fair amount to lose, I feel like still have so far to go. But yesterday I bumped into a old friend I had not seen in years, she said I looked like a completely different person! Whereas I feel I look the same so it was really nice for someone else to mention it. I suppose all those little losses do add up. Keep myself focused on those mini goals then the big one which is still a bit off. But getting my century club badge is a good reminder of how I have done and not to remind myself to keep at it.

Wow, you have done amazingly well, a real inspiration to get me started tomorrow. Congratulations on your fantastic loss, and good luck for the rest xx

Thanks hun and good luck to you, I notice we are similar start weights. I am sure you will have your badge before you know it :)

wow I cant imagine how amazing you feel. I love your first post about writing your weight on here, I too had never told anyone my weight, and it was a massive release writing it on here, like the first step to dealing with the issue.

wow I cant imagine how amazing you feel. I love your first post about writing your weight on here, I too had never told anyone my weight, and it was a massive release writing it on here, like the first step to dealing with the issue.

Yeah I was in major denial, I was scared to get on the scales and I told nobody my weight. Your right coming somewhere where others understand what it is like when you have a fair amount to lose and wont judge you where you can be actually honest is a release. I joined still was thinking I would not tell anyone but then I saw others sharing their stories and weight so it made it easier for me. Yep it really is one of the first steps, good luck with your losses :)

Back