Can I join you? I'm 100% step2

emmylou0

Hi all, I'm a newbie to Cambridge but not to SS diets. I lost nearly 5 stone in 2006 on 100% LighterLife but unfortunately moved to New Zealand soon after for a year, came back, hurt my back, had a baby etc so have put it all back on again :-/
Anyway I'm 41 now and starting again. I have 66 pounds to lose to reach a realistic target. I've lost 15lbs in my first 2 weeks and really happy on step 2.
Just looking for people to chat to who are 100% too :) x

Hello Emmy and welcome. 15 lbs in 2 weeks wow I hope that's me too. :) it's my 2nd week this week the results are fab aren't they. X

This section is a bit quiet come over to the diary section Hun.

Jade x

hi and welcome im 100% on ss/ss+

the more folk on to chat to the better

thats a great start and make you feel postitive for keeping on for the long term
congrats on the baby sure you ll feel a lot better with a bit of weight off. how long you been back home are you adjusting well to being home? lived in oz for a year loved it but i belong on a little island, it was too far from family for me.

jenxx

Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I've been back for 6 years (& baby is now 5 lol!) still miss it terribly but it was too far from family.

Weigh in tomorrow :) At least when you're 100% you can look forward to the weigh in! My consultant also measures me every week which I find really encouraging too!

I will try and find the diary bit :) x

it is a nice life for families over there but then theres the loss of grandparents and skype is good its not quite the same. which part were you in? good luck with the weigh in,
it is something to look forward to when you been 100% and no mistake.

jx

Hi I start tomorrow and am going to be 100% too :) Xx

Hey! I am on step 2 as well and started yesterday. Feeling very motivated to stick to this 100% I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and am really nervous about sticking to this 100% as I want to. I might ask if they can prepare me a salad or something? Any tips or ideas from anybody more experienced?

Back