• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can I join you please??

S: 17st1.5lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29 Loss: 4st3.5lb(24.84%)
Hi,

I'm Laura and have done every diet going (as, i'm sure, have most of you)!! I'm fed up now of bein fat n frumpy so i've been and joined weight watchers this afternoon and I WILL STICK TO IT!!

I want another baby and have been trying for over a year, recently we were referred to a fertility clinic and they wont do anything to help us until my BMI is under 30 (currently about 38 i think).

Anyway, had my weigh in and my starting weight is 16st7lb and i have decided tht 2day is the last time i will ever weigh that much!!

might take me a while 2 figure out my way round this site coz i dont do technology very well but i just thought i'd introduce myself and if anyone has any tips, tricks or stories 2 inspire me i'd love to hear them!!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lindsay88

Silver Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st1lb(0.69%)
hello and welcome :) this site is a great support and full of info if you need anything just ask! Good luck with your weight watchers journey :) xx

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
Hello and welcome!! :)

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi and welcome you wont be long getting the hang of things just post here if you need know anything brill site for support so good luck " BOARD NOW SILMVILLE TRAIN ABOUT TO LEAVE" :D:D

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hi Laura, Welcome to Minimins :D

What a lovely incentive, a new baby:):heartpump:

Although I'm a newbie on the Weight Watchers part of the forums I'm certainly no stranger to Minimins...I was glued to the Cambridge Diet forums a couple of years ago, and now I'm back but on a different diet :rolleyes:

I re-joined weight watchers this evening and weighed in at 16st 5lb which is my heaviest ever weight. Currently I would like to lose 94lb but as I lose weight my goal weight might change, so we have a similar weight and prefered weight.

I know that going to ww class will be really good support and you'll get lots of hints and tips but the forums here are amazing too. There is a 'before and after photo' thread hanging around somewhere and although a lot of the people on it lost weight with CD you still get such a buzz seeing their success and knowing that you could end up being as successful as them is, well, brilliant :D I'll search for it and add it here http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html
for you to browse:D

(I hope that the link to the photo thread works)

Good Luck Laura...for you and me both :)
Think of your goal xxx

Last edited:
S: 13st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st2lb(22.68%)
Best of luck Laura, picture having new baby in your arms everytime you reach for food, I had my 2nd child in Jan and it's worth every pound lost!

TobiiRheaStarr

Away with the faeries....
G: 12st0lb
Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. I am rejoining WW for the 2nd time next Tuesday although Im certainly not a newbie to dieting. You have come to the right place though x

S: 11st11lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome, there is great support on here, good luck with your weight loss, let us know how you get on in your first week! :)

Hello welcome and well done :) I was a yoyoer but now ww is my life plan I had 106lbs to lose I started on 1st March and I to date have lost 1 st 3lb in 6 weeks
I enjoy the feeling of control and trying to beat emotional eating and I hope I can see the results as I have been getting.
Take one day at a time look at smaller goals.....a good way to start on this site is click user CP and it takes you to all your posts youve posted on x

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
S: 15st6lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.63%)
hi and good luck!!

im doing WW for the second time, i lost 3.5st for my wedding in 07/08 and then went on to have my 3rd daughter. she was huge (11lb 4) and i piled on the weight when pg :-( so im here to do it all again!! i have lost 17lbs in 6weeks and i have around 2.5st to go till im at target :)

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Hi and welcome

What a fantastic motivator for losing weight. Good luck with the plan and

S: 17st1.5lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29 Loss: 4st3.5lb(24.84%)
Thanks girls 4 all ur kind words!! Well I only lost 1lb in my 1st week which i was really upset about but it is that time of the month and I really wasnt that well behaved over the weekend!! will just have 2 do better this week!! sophia-jo well done on ur 4.5lb, what a brilliant start!!

WOW nicoleaimee 11lb4!!!??? that is huge!! enough 2 make ur eyes water just thinking about it ha ha!!

xxxx

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Well done on the loss - there is no such thing as only 1lb is one whole pound of fat nothing to be sneezed at.

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi,

I'm Laura and have done every diet going (as, i'm sure, have most of you)!! I'm fed up now of bein fat n frumpy so i've been and joined weight watchers this afternoon and I WILL STICK TO IT!!

I want another baby and have been trying for over a year, recently we were referred to a fertility clinic and they wont do anything to help us until my BMI is under 30 (currently about 38 i think).

Anyway, had my weigh in and my starting weight is 16st7lb and i have decided tht 2day is the last time i will ever weigh that much!!

might take me a while 2 figure out my way round this site coz i dont do technology very well but i just thought i'd introduce myself and if anyone has any tips, tricks or stories 2 inspire me i'd love to hear them!!

xxx
you can do it!! :) you've got the same start weight as me! and now i'm under 30 BMI only took 6 months and that's by just cutting down and not a lot of exercise tbh! (need to up it now to tone! got to face that swimming pool lol) but it honestly will fly by! :) good luck xxx

ps well done on the loss!

-1lb =

remember that!!! ;)