can I join you please??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lauradon77, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. lauradon77

lauradon77 Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(24.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi,

I'm Laura and have done every diet going (as, i'm sure, have most of you)!! I'm fed up now of bein fat n frumpy so i've been and joined weight watchers this afternoon and I WILL STICK TO IT!!

I want another baby and have been trying for over a year, recently we were referred to a fertility clinic and they wont do anything to help us until my BMI is under 30 (currently about 38 i think).

Anyway, had my weigh in and my starting weight is 16st7lb and i have decided tht 2day is the last time i will ever weigh that much!!

might take me a while 2 figure out my way round this site coz i dont do technology very well but i just thought i'd introduce myself and if anyone has any tips, tricks or stories 2 inspire me i'd love to hear them!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    hello and welcome :) this site is a great support and full of info if you need anything just ask! Good luck with your weight watchers journey :) xx

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hello and welcome!! :)

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi and welcome you wont be long getting the hang of things just post here if you need know anything brill site for support so good luck " BOARD NOW SILMVILLE TRAIN ABOUT TO LEAVE" :D:D

6. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the nuthouse... i mean forum!!!
    Good luck you sound very determined so i'm sure you will do great. Any questions ask away- someone will be able to help you. :)

7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hi Laura, Welcome to Minimins :D

What a lovely incentive, a new baby:):heartpump:

Although I'm a newbie on the Weight Watchers part of the forums I'm certainly no stranger to Minimins...I was glued to the Cambridge Diet forums a couple of years ago, and now I'm back but on a different diet :rolleyes:

I re-joined weight watchers this evening and weighed in at 16st 5lb which is my heaviest ever weight. Currently I would like to lose 94lb but as I lose weight my goal weight might change, so we have a similar weight and prefered weight.

I know that going to ww class will be really good support and you'll get lots of hints and tips but the forums here are amazing too. There is a 'before and after photo' thread hanging around somewhere and although a lot of the people on it lost weight with CD you still get such a buzz seeing their success and knowing that you could end up being as successful as them is, well, brilliant :D I'll search for it and add it here http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html
    for you to browse:D

(I hope that the link to the photo thread works)

Good Luck Laura...for you and me both :)
    Think of your goal xxx

Last edited: 15 April 2010
  8. mrsmotivation

mrsmotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.68%)
    Diet:
    South Bech Diet
    Best of luck Laura, picture having new baby in your arms everytime you reach for food, I had my 2nd child in Jan and it's worth every pound lost!

9. TobiiRheaStarr

TobiiRheaStarr Away with the faeries....

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. I am rejoining WW for the 2nd time next Tuesday although Im certainly not a newbie to dieting. You have come to the right place though x

10. Nonna_edmo

Nonna_edmo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome, there is great support on here, good luck with your weight loss, let us know how you get on in your first week! :)

11. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello welcome and well done :) I was a yoyoer but now ww is my life plan I had 106lbs to lose I started on 1st March and I to date have lost 1 st 3lb in 6 weeks
    I enjoy the feeling of control and trying to beat emotional eating and I hope I can see the results as I have been getting.
    Take one day at a time look at smaller goals.....a good way to start on this site is click user CP and it takes you to all your posts youve posted on x

12. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi and good luck!!

im doing WW for the second time, i lost 3.5st for my wedding in 07/08 and then went on to have my 3rd daughter. she was huge (11lb 4) and i piled on the weight when pg :-( so im here to do it all again!! i have lost 17lbs in 6weeks and i have around 2.5st to go till im at target :)

13. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi and welcome

What a fantastic motivator for losing weight. Good luck with the plan and

14. lauradon77

lauradon77 Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(24.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks girls 4 all ur kind words!! Well I only lost 1lb in my 1st week which i was really upset about but it is that time of the month and I really wasnt that well behaved over the weekend!! will just have 2 do better this week!! sophia-jo well done on ur 4.5lb, what a brilliant start!!

WOW nicoleaimee 11lb4!!!??? that is huge!! enough 2 make ur eyes water just thinking about it ha ha!!

xxxx

15. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done on the loss - there is no such thing as only 1lb is one whole pound of fat nothing to be sneezed at.

16. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    you can do it!! :) you've got the same start weight as me! and now i'm under 30 BMI only took 6 months and that's by just cutting down and not a lot of exercise tbh! (need to up it now to tone! got to face that swimming pool lol) but it honestly will fly by! :) good luck xxx

ps well done on the loss!

-1lb =

[​IMG]

remember that!!! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.