Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can i join you?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bethjake, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bethjake

bethjake New Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello I have been a lurked for a while but have decided to join you now I have found the iPhone app! I have been doing slimming world for 2 months now and have lost 18 lbs so far with about 30 or so to go. My aim is to get to 2 stone by my holiday in mid august then more before I run the great south run in October!

I'm a mum of 3 (2 boys and a princess!) and a part time teacher so life is pretty hectic. I am loving the 'diet' I was always a ww girl but converted because I was getting nowhere.

Anyway hope I can join what seems a lovely community.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. traymanda

traymanda Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi and welcome, I have only been on here a few weeks myself and wont start sw until I return from my hols as I want to give it 100% dedication, I have found everybody so welcoming and always eager to answer any questions, no matter how stupid I feel in asking them . xx

4. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,
    I joined SW at the end of January after also being a former WW girl.

5. mrsmca2b

mrsmca2b Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.6lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey!!

I'm the same! I am away on holiday next Sunday and have made the decision to join a class (for the second time) when I get back! Must say, I'm feeling very motivated after reading so many posts!!

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.