Can i join you?

bethjake

Hello I have been a lurked for a while but have decided to join you now I have found the iPhone app! I have been doing slimming world for 2 months now and have lost 18 lbs so far with about 30 or so to go. My aim is to get to 2 stone by my holiday in mid august then more before I run the great south run in October!

I'm a mum of 3 (2 boys and a princess!) and a part time teacher so life is pretty hectic. I am loving the 'diet' I was always a ww girl but converted because I was getting nowhere.

Anyway hope I can join what seems a lovely community.

Hi and welcome, I have only been on here a few weeks myself and wont start sw until I return from my hols as I want to give it 100% dedication, I have found everybody so welcoming and always eager to answer any questions, no matter how stupid I feel in asking them . xx

Hiya,
I joined SW at the end of January after also being a former WW girl.

traymanda said:
Hi and welcome, I have only been on here a few weeks myself and wont start sw until I return from my hols as I want to give it 100% dedication, I have found everybody so welcoming and always eager to answer any questions, no matter how stupid I feel in asking them . xx

Hey!!

I'm the same! I am away on holiday next Sunday and have made the decision to join a class (for the second time) when I get back! Must say, I'm feeling very motivated after reading so many posts!!

Xx

Back