can i join you

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by beverley123, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. beverley123

beverley123 Member

hi
    please can i join your forum,i was going to do slimming world but i think i might do better calorie counting,but i dont know how many cals a day i should have.
    im 16 stone 48 yrs old and unfortuntley i should be going through change in the next year or so soon, im told slows your weight loss down,so i thought if i could lose my weight before i sart going through the change :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wrinkly

Wrinkly Recovering chocoholic.

Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hi Beverley123 and welcome. If you go to the sticky nearer the top of the page - How many calories should I eat. - It is very helpful. It recommends myfitnesspal.com where you can also record your calories.
    There is also Food Focus, which I use, it's your choice. Good luck & happy eating.. :)

4. LittleSis

LittleSis Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!!
    Your more than welcome to join us.. If you go along to MyfittnessPal answer a few questions and it will work out your calories for you.. You can earn more calories by doing exercise :)

A lot of us are on there already..

5. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Gold Member

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Like the others said, try out myfitnesspal. Also I have found writing a diary in the calorie counting diary section has helped me no end.

Welcome and good luck hun :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.