Can I just say...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Minty79, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    I take my hat off to all you ladies (and men) that are doing CD yet having to cook meals for your family!!!

This is the 2nd day i have been here when my sister has been cooking for her kids and the smell is absolutely torturous!! :cry:

So well done all of your for having the strength to do this diet when temptation and food must be everywhere!

:worthy::worthy:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i actually enjoy it more i feel like i'm treating them and i'm a smeller so its great for me.
    i think the way to do it is not think about it as something you want to eat more doing something nice for your family.

4. frillsandpink

frillsandpink Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree 100% with minty....must be so hard.....x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    I find i have become a "feeder" when on cd.It doesnt really bother me cooking,as i too like tinkerbellsmum am a serial sniffer,i smell EVERYTHING.Im always asking the kids if they want "this or that and find im constantly offering them something.Im always trying to "feed" my other half too,he just gives me the "look" so i know to back off then....lol

6. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    At first I found it hard, but my SO is useless & he probably would have starved to death if he had to fend for himself, lol.

I have to make 3 meals every tea time, one for my fussy DS, one for SO & my 810 meal, I'm cooking more now than I was before, lol!

7. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    I'm lucky that i don't have to cook for anyone, my cupboards are completely bare (except my shakes).

I recently smelled a bag of chips and it was really satisfying lol, without the temptation to eat any :)

Once again ladies, i take my hat off to you :D

xxx

8. ElaineD

ElaineD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I cook for everyone and its genuinely never bothered me. I'm a sniffer!lol. They all had takeaway pizza last night and there was garlic bread with cheese left over. I had a good sniff at that before it went in the bin I can tell you!!
    Bacon sandwiches smell fab and I make them on a Sunday morning, but I've had no compulsion to eat them:)

9. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I'm the same :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.