Can I just say.............

susan70

Gold Member
Im not sure if its hormones speaking but when I read all of your stories and progress each week i am so proud to belong to a group like this, you are all fab .xx sorry mush over now.:D

This site is definately a life saver at times. I love the slide show, especially when i'm struggling.
Remember you're part of this group that inspires others. :)

i feel exactly the same susan.

plus, it just occurred to me, i don't think you'd find such a large group of hormonal women in one place. we're all at it :D

abz xx

Can I just add, as someone new to this site, the help and advice has been amazing, you have all done so well on this weight loss journey and are able to be so willing to help and advise someone like me, who is probably asking questions you have all answered one hundred times already!!! that makes this site SUPER:talk017:

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

yes this site is seriously motivating, i dont think i could of gotton this far without the support, and the freinds i have made!!

weldone everybody :)

Aw a lovely group hug! :D we can do this together! x

Nice thread Susan, i def don't think i'd of lasted without this site and all of you lot!!xx

God this thread is like kittens wrapped in cotton candy covered with sugar! LOL:jelous::D

You're right though minimins (and everyone on it) rules!

totally agree, dont even think i would still be on cd if it wasnt for this site, thanks mini/pierce and everyone else :) :) xx

Well said, I totally agree. I've received lots of tips advice and encouragement during my journey. Keep up the good work everyone.

i agree and hey has any noticed since the last group hug, our arms are going further round!! Wooohoooo lol

Susan cant wait to see your progress, are you taking photos as you go along? I get so much inspiration here!! love Ange xx

yes, should really get paul to do more pics this weekend.

i definately lasted as my brother and dad are not too enouraging arghh... oh well im doing this for me not them:)
thanks all you lovely people
xxxx

I agree with you so much. I am only on my 3rd week, but this site gives me so much encouragement each day, even if I dont post, just reading everyone else's stories gives me the will to go on. I never could of done this without everyone on here. What a great site.
Hopefully we can all have a meet up one day and toast each others success x

With you 100%! This site is a constant source of inspiration and so supporting. Don't think I would have made it this far either without this site. Thank you every single one of you lovely peeps! :D xxx

i love minimins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back