Can I mix HEB bars?

Can I have 1 Alpen Lite and 1 Hifi Rocky rd or do I have to stick to the same bars as in 2x Hifi and 2 Alpen cereal bars?

I mix mine, I sometimes have one in the morning and one at night.

I mix mine too. I can't see why it wouldn't be fine. I usually have Alpen Lights, Aldi 70 cal bars (my favs actually) and Hi-fi bars knocking around so I just mix and match as I fancy.

I split my HEb more times than not too. I did hear someone say it might be an issue if the things have different amounts of fibre in them but, I totally agree, as long as you split them evenly (i/e exactly half of each one you're choosing, or exactly 33.33% if you're having 3, which would be much harder!) I really can't see where there'd be an issue!

It's fine, you just have to be crazy precise with measurements or you risk being 'off plan'.

It's fine, you just have to be crazy precise with measurements or you risk being 'off plan'.

Good point, that's definitely true. Can be tricky, though - esp if young want Philly light as 1/2 your HExA, so I tend to just have very marginally less than half of each when measuring things out. But if you're just having bars, it wouldn't be a problem of course!

Back