Can I really eat this much?

PrincessLauren

Hi all,

I started SW yesterday and I just feel like I've eaten so much food!!! Can someone please read yesterday's food diary below to make sure I'm doing this correctly, thank you.

Breakfast:
- Porridge Oats (HEXB)
- Milk (HEXA)
- Apple

Lunch:
- Pasta
- Cucumber
- Red onion
- Tinned sweetcorn

Snack:
- Orange

Dinner:
- Diced beef
- Red wine cooking sauce (7.5 syns, was about 260g)
- Mushrooms
- Cabbage
- Jacket potato

Drinks:
- Water
- Sainsbury's orange and mango no added sugar squash
- Archers and Diet Coke (3 syns)

Today's total syns: 10.5 syns.

Thank you.

Yep this looks spot on to me :D.

Speed foods - apple ,cucumber,red onion,orange ,mushrooms and cabbage.

They say put 1/3 of speed food on your plate at each meal. I don't always do this I forget and I'm still loosing but I'm sure when it slows down il have to concentrate on doing this more.

Your already doing this so that's fab.

Yep this looks spot on to me :D.

Speed foods - apple ,cucumber,red onion,orange ,mushrooms and cabbage.

They say put 1/3 of speed food on your plate at each meal. I don't always do this I forget and I'm still loosing but I'm sure when it slows down il have to concentrate on doing this more.

Your already doing this so that's fab.

Ah perfect, thank you so much for your response! So glad you hear I'm doing this right!

Ye it's great on my second night I had a Chinese. Beef with mushrooms and boiled rice 8.5 syns . I was buzzing and lost 6.5 last week
Omg that's amazing! Could you feel you had lost weight? I've done 3 days so far and don't feel any different, maybe it's too early to feel lol. Probably in the head because I'm eating more than I was before SW lol! X

I DNt think you start to tell until
After you have lost a stone if I'm honest . I did another diet before crimbo and lost 2 stone over crimbo gained 8lb. Jan started s/w lost 8lb so I'm basically back at my 2stone. The first stone comes off quick then it slows down l. I started to feel less bloated after a stone and my clothes fit better

I DNt think you start to tell until
After you have lost a stone if I'm honest . I did another diet before crimbo and lost 2 stone over crimbo gained 8lb. Jan started s/w lost 8lb so I'm basically back at my 2stone. The first stone comes off quick then it slows down l. I started to feel less bloated after a stone and my clothes fit better
Okay perfect thank you, hopefully I'm going in the right direction!!

I felt exactly the same when I started! I had never eaten pasta on a diet before, and was dubious it was going to work.

I've lost a stone in a month, and now never really use my syns because I feel like I don't need to with the amount I'm eating. I seriously can't remember the last time I was hungry.

Hello everyone! sooo happy to belong to this community!

I have heard about Slimming world couple of weeks ago. It seems to be great! and I think I would like to try the program after giving birth to my second child Charly (11 months old).

But I have few questions. Would you be nice enough to answer me pleasssse?
1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Pm7krOc06b.gif

I would like to know how it works and how I can try to do the program?
I have read that every consultant did the program before like I would like to do. Is it true?
It would be greaaaat!

Thank you so much everyone!

Curlyflooooowwwwerrr

Hello everyone! sooo happy to belong to this community!

I have heard about Slimming world couple of weeks ago. It seems to be great! and I think I would like to try the program after giving birth to my second child Charly (11 months old).

But I have few questions. Would you be nice enough to answer me pleasssse?
1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Pm7krOc06b.gif

I would like to know how it works and how I can try to do the program?
I have read that every consultant did the program before like I would like to do. Is it true?
It would be greaaaat!

Thank you so much everyone!

Curlyflooooowwwwerrr

Hi, and welcome.

There is a sticky post at the top of this forum https://www.minimins.com/threads/a-diary-of-a-slimming-world-consultant.301318/ which might help to learn more about becoming a consultant.

I assume the best place to start would be to signing yourself up and getting to group meetings.

Back