Red Days Can I really eat this.....?

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
I have a massive craving for a toasted cheese and bacon sandwich, so tomorrow's plan for lunch is..

2 400g brown toast (b)
30g cheddar (a)
grilled lean bacon...

It sounds so unhealthy lol.. but within my free foods/Hex's.... thoughts please!
:sigh:

holiday-dieter said:
I have a massive craving for a toasted cheese and bacon sandwich, so tomorrow's plan for lunch is..

2 400g brown toast (b)
30g cheddar (a)
grilled lean bacon...

It sounds so unhealthy lol.. but within my free foods/Hex's.... thoughts please! :sigh:

Thoughts on what :confused: your bread and cheese are your HE A's and your bacon is free, you've lost me I don't understand what you're asking! :)

That doesn't sound unhealthy!! Enjoy it.

Yes, that's fine! Your using your Healthy Extras, and bacon (without fat) is Free!

The only thing I'd say is that, if you're following Extra Easy, you need some SuperFree in there. Maybe have it with some salad :)

Enjoy!

2 400g brown toast (b)
30g cheddar (a)
grilled lean bacon...

It sounds so unhealthy lol.. but within my free foods/Hex's.... thoughts please!

Put it in the toasty machine, make a nice wee salad to go on the side, cup of tea ..... then sit back and realise "How amazing is slimming world ;) Lisa xxx

Thanks guys. Even though I've done SW before I'm still quite new to it all and was debating over whether a cheese and bacon toastie was healthy! Going to have it with salad and homemade coleslaw as tomoro is EE :)

I am exact same as you. Tryin green days and when I had dinner of sw chips, two fried eggs, beans, toast and it was free and using healthy Extra it felt so wrong but so good. Again today I had two bowls speed soup then toast n cheese for dinner...too good and feels like cheating lol

It does, but you're doing it the healthy SW way. Low fat cheese, lean bacon and wholemeal bread. If you'd made the same thing pre-SW would it have been full fat cheese and bacon with the fat on , and white bread, possibly with butter or marg on it (mine would've been, I know!). The difference in syns between the SW and non-SW versions would be a lot. Knowledge is power (evil cackle).

Enjoy it.

2 400g brown toast (b)
30g cheddar (a)
grilled lean bacon...

Don't see any problems there. I like a nice bacon sandwich with cheese. Hmmm, think I know what I'm going to have for breakfast Sunday! Nom Nom :)

The great thing about Slimming World is that you can eat absolutely anything, in moderation. That's why we have Syns! :)
Hope you enjoyed your toasted sandwhich, it sounds yummy!

That's still loads better than buying something similar from Burger King! I say enjoy it, and enjoy the fact that you can eat it and still lose weight.

Back