Can I really lose weight on exante

pussygalore

Hiya...having doubts..on my first week and has gone really well..porridge and pasta are lush. ..reading from posts..peoples weight loss seems sporadic and slow. I have done LL and there's is dramatic weight loss...
Are there people out there who are/have done really well...I need to see and feel results and know its worth it...I'm aiming to lose 9-10 st!!!

Does 3 stones in 9 weeks sound a good enough loss to make you stick with it? I need to loose at least another 6 stone and can think of no reason why I shouldn't be able to do it with Exante

I still have my LL book from the last time I did it and my weight losses are almost identical to then. I had a low loss week this week only because I was ill and ate as I felt I needed more calories to help get better (and it worked, I'm almost completely better now). But even though I ate, and not low carb, I still lost. If you stick to the diet you will lose weight, if you cheat and have lots of extras then your losses will be less. The rate of loss for most people who do it 100% are pretty amazing.

Thanks guys. .that makes me feel better. Well done on your successes so far.Im not cheating. I drinking lots if coke zero which feels like I'm cheating lol :D

I've lost like 31lbs in 5 weeks!! I am chuffed =)

Chelly, were you doing any exercise in the 5 weeks or just diet?

i have a huge amount to lose but have lost 42lb in 4 weeks :D

Back