can i stay please?

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hello! :D

I am now officially on CD, and loving the bars and the porridge (think ready brek flavoured wall paper paste!) but its nice after 12 weeks of LT ;)

well I just wanted to check that i can still play?

I still lub you all, just stopped lubbing the diet:p :sign0168:

Now I feel all motivated all over again to reach my target :D

please let me stay! I wanna play too still! :sign0009:

Helen PLEASE STAY!!!
You've been one of my big inspirations and would miss you like mad :sign0168:
Can't believe you're nearly in a size 8!!
We all want you to stay here. xxxx

thank you xxxx :D

got a way to go to get into an 8 yet, I am in a size 12 but target should be an 8. the trousers i have on are a ten though, but from tesco and i think their clothes are 'out a bit' size wise ;)

Blonde I would love you to stay someone like you who does 13 weeks is a great source of information and inspiration x

I definately think you would be missed around here if you dissappeared...alhtough I have only been around a couple of weeks, I find your posts very interesting, hilarious, and so so inspirational...stick with us...:)

But..But... I've made up some new CD T shirts for us:cry:
You cant go anywhere girlie!!;) or were all move in with you!!!

you cant leave i not on lt anymore but will be gutted to leave this group. too many lovely people in here and i think the best people to give advise to the newbies are the ones who have been on it and experenced all the problems so if we all leave cos we not on it anymore who gonna help the newbies. please dont leave you have been a great help to me through my trip and might be needing ya help again in the new yr if i need to go back on it!!

You're so inspiring, and setting a good example all the time. Great idea to move sideways to CD and reinvigorate your diet. Thanks for staying!

If you didn't come back on here and play we would all be upset with you MISSY :mad::D So get you're cute butt over here every moment you can..Or there will be hell to pay Missy!!!! :p (You scared yet? :rolleyes:) :D

Terrified! lol!

aw thanks every one, dont see what is so inspirational about me, I prob had one of the slowest losses, just stuck at it long enough for them to add up :D

I'm eating chicken tonight!! (sorry shouldn't talk food) might have a sprout or two.... god help keith during the night as i'm also having an ex lax before bed...

mmm ex lax loaded spouts with first real meal for 13 weeks.... :D:D:D:D if anyone should be afraid its keith!

so glad i am still welcome even as a defector ;)

:character00148:
Hello! :D

I am now officially on CD, and loving the bars and the porridge (think ready brek flavoured wall paper paste!) but its nice after 12 weeks of LT ;)

well I just wanted to check that i can still play?

I still lub you all, just stopped lubbing the diet:p :sign0168:

Now I feel all motivated all over again to reach my target :D

please let me stay! I wanna play too still! :sign0009:
Delighted it's working for you. Post anytime I'll be here waiting to hear how you are getting on !! Good Luck :character00148:

We only let you go to CD on condition that you stay here with us as well!!! I've been keepin an eye on you over there and was gonna start sending you stalker like messages if you didn't spend any time with us on here so glad you are back.

Really glad you are enjoying the CD products but can't help feeling sorry for Keith x

aww hunni you cant leave, would miss you :(

thanks all.
lol keith is still alive, i had cabbage in the end! not had any drastic reactions yet! :D

lmfao!! :sign0137::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

at least there is no 'rough end' ;)

Back