Can I still loose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessjonsey, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Okay so I have ate today which I'm not happy about now I have done it, been working really hard and since I have start cambridge last year I have lost 6 stone and have another 4 stone to go.
    Do you think I may still be able to get a small loss before I see my councilloe on Thursday if I get back on Cambridge now, just think I needed to feel normal again I'm on source......got my motivation back for topshop and river island shop
    x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

you have nearly a week so yes i am sure you can still get a loss :) I am on SS+ and also had a very naughty ( planned ) weekend last weekend with a chinese takeaway on friday , then a homemade curry with potatoes and bread .. and a small tub of ben and jerrys !! I got back on track by monday and have lost 2.5 lb this week .. so I am sure you can still have a loss if you get back on the wagon :)
    Dont beat yourself up about it , its done , move forward :)
    Hope you feel better
    Katie

4. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Katie I feel a bit better after hearing I'm not along I'm so back on it want to loose this 4 stone and then get on living and enjoying my life with my new body x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.