Can I still lose after flexi syn day?

Slimmer22

I only need 2lb to reach 1/2 stone :) I ate out yesterday for a dessert which I am giving it roughly 25-30 syns.

If I cut down to around 10 syns a day until weigh day (Tuesday) can I still lose?

No yes or no straight answe I think. Sometimes I have binged on syns and still lost, other times I have gained. Limit the damage by sticking to plan and eating as much speed food as you can. Dropping syns might cause weight loss to slow down? Your body might hold on thinking it is in a fast? No expert but I'd just write it off because if you mess with the plan to compensate for it, you might make things worse for yourself.

I think dropping syns down to 10 a day is fine to compensate for it. If I know I have plans I often keep syns to between 5 - 10 for the rest of the week and this seems to work well for me. As long as you don't cut the syns out altogether you should be fine.

I lost 1lb this week. Which is average for me (I know some would be horrified with only a lb but as you can see in my sig its a good loss for me)

That was using weekly syns (or some might call it flexisyns) I knew I was out so I reduced my syns the rest of the week. Lowest I had was 4.5 highest 7.5 leaving me 70 to play with on the night. I kept track of what I was having; well I had a couple of drinks I wasn't sure of the syns on but only those two and I took an educated guess at them to remove them from the 70 total.

I'll be doing similar this week as I'm out at a craft fair and don't know what food will be on offer

Back