can i still lose by tuesday?

gemma_

Silver Member
i had fulenglish at cafe this moring :(
had 2 slices toast with butter
mushrooms - fried
normal sausage/bacon - fried
beans/tomatoes
i am gutted with myself really am and been out just 30mins ago n got loads fruit.salad etc

Gemma... you really need to do a proper shop so that you aren't tempted to have food when your out. Or have breakfast before you go out.

Forget about today.... have a good weekend, eat all the right foods and you should hopefully be ok :)

i know im getting totally rubbish no excuse for it :(
i realy do need take time look at recipes and sort the whole thing out... i really want to do this..... i struggle with that not cooking feeling before this i was worse case of takeaway and processed eater in the world i never realised it be this hard.. i know you all probably feel im taking the mick as you are all working soo hard please believe i want to do this :(

Gemma, if you want have a look at my diary's... though I do all Green Days, but most of it could be adapted to Red. You need to work out what you need for the week meal wise, make a list, stick to it and not to buy ANYTHING extra at all.

Try and sit and have a calm few minutes and remember why you are trying to do this in the first place.

You tell her ollieblog - I can only echo whats already been said babe. I know its tough sometimes, but it wont get better untill youv identified whats really going on. Work out the areas you struggle with and figure out how your gunna work around them. You ought write down seven meals, and seven lunchs. Buy all the ingrediants and then pick and chose how you see fit as each day comes.

I dont doubt for one minute that you really want this, but at the end of the day gorgeous.. it'l only be you who suffers if you dont get yourself back on track. x

I am i just sat crying my eyes out.... i just been on slimming world website and looked through week planner... the main thing im really struggling with is meat... im understand ee and know how it works best but the meat i get all confused... i been looking on here on meals and i see some lovedly meals with meat but have no idea where get that kind of meat from... i cant find extra lean anywhere just lean meat etc....

You tell her ollieblog - I can only echo whats already been said babe. I know its tough sometimes, but it wont get better untill youv identified whats really going on. Work out the areas you struggle with and figure out how your gunna work around them. You ought write down seven meals, and seven lunchs. Buy all the ingrediants and then pick and chose how you see fit as each day comes.

I dont doubt for one minute that you really want this, but at the end of the day gorgeous.. it'l only be you who suffers if you dont get yourself back on track. x

thankyou i know and i love the stern words n kick up ass i get on here...

Hun, you really dont need to prove anything to anyone. I completely believe that you want this, but you dont need to prove that, you just need to believe that you can do it. The fact that you are on here, saying you realise you could have gone over syns, is testament to the fact that you are determined to do this. AND YOU CAN. Stop beating yourself up and believe in yourself. So you had a full english, so what, forget about it and draw a line under it. We have all done it!

Try and work out a shopping list for the week, i have to do this, i need to be careful with my pennies, so i need to plan carefully what i can afford to feed us for through the week. Have a think about what type of meals will help keep you on track, for me its, treat meals, ie sw friendly fried rice etc! xx

tescos do a healthy living range, so they ALWAYS have extra lean mince. You have to kinda fight for it in morrisons though- iv never bought it in asda so not sure about that one. If in doubt, buy lean.. brown it off put it in a seive.. and then boil the kettle a few times, tip in over and press with a spatula, watch all the fat drip out and then return to pan and continue as normal.. but even then, lean has minamul syns in it.

You can do it hun. You know you can, if you ever doubted yourself you wouldnt have joined in the first place. You enjoy it when you do get on it properly, so you just need to do it all the time :) i think some good organisation skills, will be all you need. It will make you feel calmer and more positive if you know you have the food and what your having.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun, you really dont need to prove anything to anyone. I completely believe that you want this, but you dont need to prove that, you just need to believe that you can do it. The fact that you are on here, saying you realise you could have gone over syns, is testament to the fact that you are determined to do this. AND YOU CAN. Stop beating yourself up and believe in yourself. So you had a full english, so what, forget about it and draw a line under it. We have all done it!

Try and work out a shopping list for the week, i have to do this, i need to be careful with my pennies, so i need to plan carefully what i can afford to feed us for through the week. Have a think about what type of meals will help keep you on track, for me its, treat meals, ie sw friendly fried rice etc! xx

yea im struggling ALOT with money :(
i just looked at my diary and 1st week i wasnt having many syns and variety of food so i think ive starved myelf of it.. to point of this.. i put on 0.5 last week so had to prove to myself this week i can do it again..

i was thinking of egg fried rice... eggs free rice is free must be a way?

thankyou

Chin up hon, it can be really hard to adapt to in the beginning, but honestly, it gets easier. One slip up today is ok, just dont let it ruin the whole day. Last week, I had two awful days of binging, and then sat/sun/mon/tue was 100% on plan, and got 1.5 off, so it can be done!

Like the others said, plan ahead, don't buy more sweets than you have syn allowance for, when you make a meal, make twice as much and chill/freeze half, then you have a meal ready to reheat for another evening. Asda usually have X-lean mince, but only chilled, not frozen. Most meats you just buy and trim the fat off :)

No-one is gonna judge you hon, we've all been there, done that...

tescos do a healthy living range, so they ALWAYS have extra lean mince. You have to kinda fight for it in morrisons though- iv never bought it in asda so not sure about that one. If in doubt, buy lean.. brown it off put it in a seive.. and then boil the kettle a few times, tip in over and press with a spatula, watch all the fat drip out and then return to pan and continue as normal.. but even then, lean has minamul syns in it.

You can do it hun. You know you can, if you ever doubted yourself you wouldnt have joined in the first place. You enjoy it when you do get on it properly, so you just need to do it all the time :) i think some good organisation skills, will be all you need. It will make you feel calmer and more positive if you know you have the food and what your having.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tesco is me local.... so i can eat ANY meat from healthy living? :eek:
well no excuse but last 2 weeks been on rollacoaster of amotions.. but uncles funeral was today so no more worrying about that and things, me and partner back on track! so fresh start :)

Its completely free hun. Boil your rice first, let it cool, then chuck it in a wok with some frylight, add some soy sauce, scramble an egg and chuck it in, add spring onions and peas, onion, and your done, and its lovely. Why not also buy a big pack of lean mince, and split it up, and bulk your meals out with veg etc so the meat goes a bit further. Tinned tomatoes are great for making good cheap meals. My cupboard is stocked full. I also buy chicken for sunday lunch, but as only 3 of us, i use breast meat of sunday, and then leg meat etc for a curry on the monday. And i made a really simple pasta with tomato, herbs and cheese on top tonight, cheap as chips, free of syns (cheese hexa) and it was lush! there are ways around it believe me. It just really takes some planning and organisation. and you will feel better once youve done this, as you know your prepared for the week ahead xx

Chin up hon, it can be really hard to adapt to in the beginning, but honestly, it gets easier. One slip up today is ok, just dont let it ruin the whole day. Last week, I had two awful days of binging, and then sat/sun/mon/tue was 100% on plan, and got 1.5 off, so it can be done!

Like the others said, plan ahead, don't buy more sweets than you have syn allowance for, when you make a meal, make twice as much and chill/freeze half, then you have a meal ready to reheat for another evening. Asda usually have X-lean mince, but only chilled, not frozen. Most meats you just buy and trim the fat off :)

No-one is gonna judge you hon, we've all been there, done that...

i brought some tub itz today so can do extra :)

i ca prety much be selfish and eat what i want as kids will eat anything i put in front of them (there only 3 and 4) and partner is going through a phaze of wanting to look like a body builder so hes eating all wierd foods..

Yeah, if its meats you can cut all the white fat off that you can see.. buy it and cut it off.. but being healthy living there wont be much fat on any of it!

- the packaging has a green label. :)

im so glad to hear you and OH are back on track. We all hit tough patchs. Me & OH are still working on our 'intimate' part of our relationship because despite loosing the weight, i cannot explain why..because i simply dont know myself.. but i just didnt want it, any of it, or anyone, even him.. near me.. touching me.. etc. Just get off! LOL but were getting there, it takes time. My only advise is (i know part of your problem was simalar) it does just 'change' you dont just suddenly want to be intimate, so dont bother waiting for it, cos it dont come! You'v just gotta suck it up, and get on with it, and i just found after a while, i found myself again.. and now im initiating it all again. It simply doesnt change unless you make it change. it took me ages to realise this.

anywho.. sorry to digress!

((massive hugs)) funerals are hard.. and food isnt at the top of your priority list, and no one expects it to be.. When my nanny died, it felt like my world was gunna cave in. . but i decided i wouldnt let it stop me, because she wouldnt have wanted to cause a fuss to everyones lives lol! i focused and channeled all that emotion i had into food optimising, and of course it worked in my favour because it was a distraction.. and i still saw results..

xxxxxxxxxxx

Its completely free hun. Boil your rice first, let it cool, then chuck it in a wok with some frylight, add some soy sauce, scramble an egg and chuck it in, add spring onions and peas, onion, and your done, and its lovely. Why not also buy a big pack of lean mince, and split it up, and bulk your meals out with veg etc so the meat goes a bit further. Tinned tomatoes are great for making good cheap meals. My cupboard is stocked full. I also buy chicken for sunday lunch, but as only 3 of us, i use breast meat of sunday, and then leg meat etc for a curry on the monday. And i made a really simple pasta with tomato, herbs and cheese on top tonight, cheap as chips, free of syns (cheese hexa) and it was lush! there are ways around it believe me. It just really takes some planning and organisation. and you will feel better once youve done this, as you know your prepared for the week ahead xx

wow thats hepe me loads... new variety of food... i love curry and tbh yes i have been kind of lazy on cooking party i could easily do a curry free :( time get myself into gear... tomorrow is a new day. wish i could delete my old diary and start again ive ot even wrote in last two weeks totally been offtrack but i guess thats whats going to help me the ad day.. i dont want to feel this rubbish again :(

Yeah, if its meats you can cut all the white fat off that you can see.. buy it and cut it off.. but being healthy living there wont be much fat on any of it!

- the packaging has a green label. :)

im so glad to hear you and OH are back on track. We all hit tough patchs. Me & OH are still working on our 'intimate' part of our relationship because despite loosing the weight, i cannot explain why..because i simply dont know myself.. but i just didnt want it, any of it, or anyone, even him.. near me.. touching me.. etc. Just get off! LOL but were getting there, it takes time. My only advise is (i know part of your problem was simalar) it does just 'change' you dont just suddenly want to be intimate, so dont bother waiting for it, cos it dont come! You'v just gotta suck it up, and get on with it, and i just found after a while, i found myself again.. and now im initiating it all again. It simply doesnt change unless you make it change. it took me ages to realise this.

anywho.. sorry to digress!

((massive hugs)) funerals are hard.. and food isnt at the top of your priority list, and no one expects it to be.. When my nanny died, it felt like my world was gunna cave in. . but i decided i wouldnt let it stop me, because she wouldnt have wanted to cause a fuss to everyones lives lol! i focused and channeled all that emotion i had into food optimising, and of course it worked in my favour because it was a distraction.. and i still saw results..

xxxxxxxxxxx

me and partner are like that.. he said how can he lve me totaly when i dnt love myself, i wont let him love me much as i dont think i deserve him to... and intimate part is huge problem he loves me for me yet i wont let him touch me may be tmi... but he said it just feels like hes having sex not making love :(

i done level 1+2 in hairdressing then had kids and love go back to do lvel 3 but i feel 'old' and forgot most ofwhat ive learnt sounds wierd i just need refresh forgot colour hands and things slightly but i just wantto feel old... at minute id feel fat/old missfit and my belly would get in way lol

so many reasons i need to do this

If that's what you want to do then just do it. Forget the old food diary and start a new one! New diary and a fresh start.

Good luck!

I agree with circes, start a new diary if you want to. From right now! Fresh start.! xx

:girlpower:Asda has extra lean mince on 2 packs for fiver.
Or get lean and once its browned put it in a sieve and pour boliling water over it and it rinses the rest of the fat off.
Chin up Gemma - Im here for ya hun x

Back