Can I swim on CD??

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I dont want to lose weight quickly and end up loose and not toned, I currently swim 3-5 times a week, and I do 50 lenghts, f I were to cut it down to 25 lenghts and take it easy would it be alright for me to keep it up?xx

Swimming is a really good excersise, never heard anyone having problems with swimming during CD :)

Thank god for that lol! My consultant said I shouldnt exercise in the ss stage, but when I asked I asked about gym, not swimming, really dont want to give it up xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I dont want to lose weight quickly and end up loose and not toned, I currently swim 3-5 times a week, and I do 50 lenghts, f I were to cut it down to 25 lenghts and take it easy would it be alright for me to keep it up?xx

If you don't want to loose weight quickly why are you doing the CD ??

I was under the impression CD is very good for quick weight loss ?

If anything you should keep up swimming not cut down :)

Lisa xx

She meant she doesnt want to lose weight and not be TONED lol :)

I'm on SS Chrissy and i do zumba, exersise dvds and i walk every day! x

I want to lose it quickly, just dont want to lose it fast AND not do any swimming so I end up looking like a deflated beach ball lol!xx

Look at the 30 day shred Dvd, you can watch it online, apparently it tones by confusing the body.

But rapid weight loss with no exercise can still leave you with saggy skin.

Watching these tv programmes where they loose like 100lbs in 100 days, you can see the rapid loss but even with exercise and they do a lot of it, they still end up with saggy skin.

Lisa xx

Back