can i?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TylersMummy, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. TylersMummy

TylersMummy Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    replace one of my shakes with a low fat low carb meal?
    im really really struggling :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Hun
    I know you dont wanna hear this but this a total food replacement and you normally replace shakes when you re-feed. What up hun, is this your second day. It does get easier i promis it does the 1st 2 days were so bad for me so i understand where your coming from. Buy if you stick to it 100% you will lose your weight alot quicker. But of course you have to do whats right for you x

4. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I found that upping the level of water I was drink made it easier to stick to the 100% TFR. Also I found that keeping my hands busy worked for me as well. I found that if I was struggling I'd paint my nails, by the time they had dried I'd gotten over my hunger pangs!

Its easier to stick to the regime rather than getting back onto the shakes :( unfortunately x x x

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    You can't really hun!!! Maybe look into the maintenance plan...

It does get better though!!! x

6. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Come on girl stick to it, I went around Marks and Spencer's yesterday and fell in love with a short skirt, which I am going to look forward to wowing every when I buy it and wear it, spent the evening going on line and looking which shoes to wear with it...come on get your imagination going and think of the benefits. I am so excited that I will be able to wear that skirt - or one very much like it very soon because the weight just falls off with Lipotrim.
    Get excited with the programme, focus on the benefits, I just can't wait to see my friends faces when I wear a short skirt (with thick woolly tights to give me confidence!).
    Elaine.

7. TylersMummy

TylersMummy Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks girls :)
    I've gone back to the chemist today and swapped my shakes for soups as i literally couldn't drink them without gagging after every mouthful so i'm feeling a lot more positive now.
    I'm nearly through my 3rd day now so i'm hoping its going to be easier :)
    I just keep looking at the wedding dress i want as motivation.....there is no way im buying it bigger than my goal size lol x

8. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Good for u sweetie! : ) x

9. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    With the shakes have you tried putting ice cubes in them and really blitzing them in the blender it does make them easier to drink ... can kinda fool yourself that your having a proper shake :) x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.