Can men and women just be friends....

Can men and women just be friends once they have had s*x with each other?

• Yes

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Depends on the people involved

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Yep definately... providing one of them doesn't still want to sleep with the other... coz then it gets complicated.. but if both are happy with just being friends its easy :)

I'm friends with loads of ex's and i obviously slept with all of them... as long as no-one views it as a way to get back together then it works for sure

I would agree that they can be as long as neither still wants to be "with" the other person and "those" feelings are gone in both parties, otherwise I would say definatly not as the one who wants to, will spend all their time trying to get the other person back.

Ok so....obviously, people know exactly wat it is they want themselves...but, how do you know for certain that the other person just wants to be proper mates as well??!

Oh how confuzzling...I swear I will never understand men at all...maybe I shud just give up trying!

Well In my modest experience, if you dump him and he wants to remain friends then he will always want to get you back in the sac as his pride is hurt even though he may try to hide this from you!!

Well In my modest experience, if you dump him and he wants to remain friends then he will always want to get you back in the sac as his pride is hurt even though he may try to hide this from you!!

LOL ok, thats NOT wat happened!!

Short version, was kinda seeing this bloke, wanted to be mates wit him, but it went a teensy bit further than that. We get on fab and have gotten on fab, and now he tinks he cant talk to me at all because he is tryin again wit his ex. Thing is, thats fine wit me, I only wanted to be mates nyway, and he says being mates is cool, but I know he is unsure about wether he is doing the rite ting wit his ex (I suspect ex is his sons mother, so there wud always be SUMTIN there nyway)

So I am kinda wondering how I will know if he wants to be mates cos he ACTUALLY wants to be mates, or cos he tinks sumtin else can happen if he decides he made the wrong decision!!

i think you're thinking about it too much! justs ee what happens!
i kind of agree with what everyone else says. you can be mates with someone you've slept with but it can also throw up a lot of complications..
x

LOL, yeah I was just looking for other peoples ideas on it!!

Sometimes my brain works faster than my hands can type, suppose I just dont want him thinking that I'll be sittin there waiting for him if he decides things arent workin out with ex...cos I wont!

well how about , do you think if you had to spend a night with him in a room ( in an emergency for instance!!) and you had to share a bed------- Would nothing happen????
If no way , then yes you can be friends , if probably not then you just have to careful but if YES then NO !!!"!
does that make any sense???

well how about , do you think if you had to spend a night with him in a room ( in an emergency for instance!!) and you had to share a bed------- Would nothing happen????
If no way , then yes you can be friends , if probably not then you just have to careful but if YES then NO !!!"!
does that make any sense???

Yes it most definatley does!!

I wud have no problem spending a nite with him or sharing a bed wit him and there is no way I wud let nytin happen!!

Back