Can men and women just be friends....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kazz, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

?

Can men and women just be friends once they have had s*x with each other?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Not a chance

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. Depends on the people involved

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    .....after they have had sex with each other....curoius to know wat the rest of u good people think!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Yep definately... providing one of them doesn't still want to sleep with the other... coz then it gets complicated.. but if both are happy with just being friends its easy :)

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

Thats what I think too...but apparently I have it alllll wrong!!!:thinking2:

Mini likes this.
  5. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I'm friends with loads of ex's and i obviously slept with all of them... as long as no-one views it as a way to get back together then it works for sure

6. lavender

lavender Silver Member

I would agree that they can be as long as neither still wants to be "with" the other person and "those" feelings are gone in both parties, otherwise I would say definatly not as the one who wants to, will spend all their time trying to get the other person back.

7. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    I think you can, as long as each of you feels the same way and are happy that way. If it is an unbalanced freindship then nope.. best to walk away ... but then, I'm hardly a font of wisdom on the whole thing! :rotflmao:

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ok so....obviously, people know exactly wat it is they want themselves...but, how do you know for certain that the other person just wants to be proper mates as well??!

Oh how confuzzling...I swear I will never understand men at all...maybe I shud just give up trying!

9. lavender

lavender Silver Member

Well In my modest experience, if you dump him and he wants to remain friends then he will always want to get you back in the sac as his pride is hurt even though he may try to hide this from you!!

10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    LOL ok, thats NOT wat happened!!

Short version, was kinda seeing this bloke, wanted to be mates wit him, but it went a teensy bit further than that. We get on fab and have gotten on fab, and now he tinks he cant talk to me at all because he is tryin again wit his ex. Thing is, thats fine wit me, I only wanted to be mates nyway, and he says being mates is cool, but I know he is unsure about wether he is doing the rite ting wit his ex (I suspect ex is his sons mother, so there wud always be SUMTIN there nyway)

So I am kinda wondering how I will know if he wants to be mates cos he ACTUALLY wants to be mates, or cos he tinks sumtin else can happen if he decides he made the wrong decision!!

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ok, I got lost!!!!!!!! :eek: :silly:

12. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think you're thinking about it too much! justs ee what happens!
    i kind of agree with what everyone else says. you can be mates with someone you've slept with but it can also throw up a lot of complications..
    x

13. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    LOL, yeah I was just looking for other peoples ideas on it!!

Sometimes my brain works faster than my hands can type, suppose I just dont want him thinking that I'll be sittin there waiting for him if he decides things arent workin out with ex...cos I wont!

14. lavender

lavender Silver Member

well how about , do you think if you had to spend a night with him in a room ( in an emergency for instance!!) and you had to share a bed------- Would nothing happen????
    If no way , then yes you can be friends , if probably not then you just have to careful but if YES then NO !!!"!
    does that make any sense???

15. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes it most definatley does!!

I wud have no problem spending a nite with him or sharing a bed wit him and there is no way I wud let nytin happen!!

Mini likes this.
  16. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hes keeping his options open.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.