can my sister join me too?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi all. My sister has decided to join me on the route to Cambridge diet.... Shes joining this site as fattynomores_sister heheh. :talk017:
But I meet my counciller tonight and was wondering do you think me and her could go to the counciller together or does it have to be one on one? Shes going to phone the lady in her lunch break but just wondered if your not actually allowed to do that?
x

I go to my cdc with my mother and our friend, all you can do is ask your cdc and see what she says :) Good luck with cd

Brilliant well she was lovely about it. My sister called and shes fine with it. This is so going to spur me on. My sister is my best friend and i can see us really doing this well together!x

hey fattynomore & sis. That is brill that you's are doing this together! It will give you's so much support in doing it together. Wish I could tell my sister I was doing it :(

well because I know that she would bring me down and give up. she never sticks to anything even when we decided to do ww together i started then she started and gave up but wudnt go walking or anything with me and got pissed of because she wasnt losing. She would also prob tell my mum (who would disagree) with this diet. So thats why im going it alone and to be honest im doing great. I can just do without her moaning on at me!!! I have only told my bf and thats support enough for me and you guys of course ;)

Brilliant well she was lovely about it. My sister called and shes fine with it. This is so going to spur me on. My sister is my best friend and i can see us really doing this well together!x

That's brilliant Fattynomore :D good luck to you and your sister.

I'm afraid my sister is similar to Becky's but luckily I know a couple of friends who are doing LL, have told the rest of my friends and can come on here too thank goodness!

Hi

I think that is so brillant that you two are doing it togather, it will make it so much different, I have no family round so it can be hard sometime, I have not told my friends because they do not agree, but I feel this site has done me good,

My cdc is brillant, she is more like a friend, and give me that boost.

Hi all,

Im Kim (fattynomores_sister). doing well so far and i cant wait for me and my sister to get to our targets!

i know we will support eachother till the bitter end. The fact that i have her support i know i wont stray!

good luck to everyone. wishing u all luck and hoping u dont feel too hungry!!!

Kim xxxx

:welcome:Welcome
My twin sister just started cd this week, it's so much better when you have a companion on your journey.
Good Luck x

this is brilliant! You two are going to be brilliant support for each other and you are both going to look GREAT at the wedding!!!

Congrats fat_no_more is your Kim bridesmaid?

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY BOTH OF YOU I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE RESULTS EACH WEEK!

Back