Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can not get focused

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Robandmandy, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Robandmandy

Robandmandy Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i am back to work tomorrow after 12 days off and i should have done some studies on my nvq, i only have this bit of home work and one meeting to go before i am complete but can not get motivated to finish it. i have done the large part on government finding, but the next part i hve to write about myself and the experience i have had with safeguarding, if it was about safeguarding i could knock it off in 5 mins, but hate writing with myself as the subject matter in these circumstances. so i am browsing the forums passing (wasting) time loooking at the recipes.

Thank you all for the great recipes:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Its hard at times to stay focused and I have a very short attention span, but it will come back to you to start again.

Good Luck with it.:D

4. Robandmandy

Robandmandy Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i am coming to the forums reading a little bit, flicking back to google doc and typing a few lines, then continuing my research on a kindle waying up if i should get one. well i will need a reward :) for being fully qualified at my job dispite doing it for years lol

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun! I know exactly how you feel :) I'm possibly the world's biggest procrastinator (just ask Sue/Fillymum!) I had to write a 2800 word essay last month and left 2400 words until the day before I had to post it, oops! :eek: You will get it done, but you'll have to be disciplined and stop procrastinating/researching Kindles! :p

P.S. Good choice as a reward though hun - I'd love a Kindle! :D:D xx

6. Robandmandy

Robandmandy Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    yay, i did complete the work, i also got a lovely surprise when i meet with my nvq assessor, she said i had completed my portfolio, yay i have finished and 5 months early. now to convince rob to buy me the kindle .lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.