can not get focused

Robandmandy

i am back to work tomorrow after 12 days off and i should have done some studies on my nvq, i only have this bit of home work and one meeting to go before i am complete but can not get motivated to finish it. i have done the large part on government finding, but the next part i hve to write about myself and the experience i have had with safeguarding, if it was about safeguarding i could knock it off in 5 mins, but hate writing with myself as the subject matter in these circumstances. so i am browsing the forums passing (wasting) time loooking at the recipes.

Thank you all for the great recipes:D

Its hard at times to stay focused and I have a very short attention span, but it will come back to you to start again.

Good Luck with it.:D

i am coming to the forums reading a little bit, flicking back to google doc and typing a few lines, then continuing my research on a kindle waying up if i should get one. well i will need a reward :) for being fully qualified at my job dispite doing it for years lol

Hiya hun! I know exactly how you feel :) I'm possibly the world's biggest procrastinator (just ask Sue/Fillymum!) I had to write a 2800 word essay last month and left 2400 words until the day before I had to post it, oops! :eek: You will get it done, but you'll have to be disciplined and stop procrastinating/researching Kindles! :p

P.S. Good choice as a reward though hun - I'd love a Kindle! :D:D xx

yay, i did complete the work, i also got a lovely surprise when i meet with my nvq assessor, she said i had completed my portfolio, yay i have finished and 5 months early. now to convince rob to buy me the kindle .lol

Back