Can people tell me there likes and dislikes on slim and Save

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I have a few S&S samples .... but wanted to know before i place an order what peoples views are on the products they have tried

You could ask 100 people their preferences and you'll get 100 different answers. Best thing go do is to try all the samples and see what you prefer. Don't order on someone else's recommendation :)

Sound advice :) How you getting on with S&S Sandy ?

Yes my choices with s&S , S&S seem like w8 , but less in price ... think S&S are one of the best selling diets as it was Cambridge , but due to price people did exante , then from exante too S&S .
Will have another look on what to order as going to be on it for a while ....
Well Done Sandy on your weight loss so far !

I agree, seems the same as aaw8 in terms of packs and flavours, lots of variety, works, easy to follow, good price. In fact I can't find anything negative to say. I love it. My taste has changed over the weeks and having lots of sweet porridge at the moment.

Its quicker to arrive then w8 and cheaper too .
going back last year i dis get some porridge it was a white pack , i really didn't enjot it .... but had a few from my samples , which were ok . lemon bar felt like , hey wheres the rest of it lol but it was nice .

Into my fourth week on Slim and Save and so far I like everything I've tried - and I like the fact that even with the variety of goodies on offer you can still tweak them and make up cinnamon cookies, lemon biscuits, puddings, savoury sauces and so on!

Into my fourth week on Slim and Save and so far I like everything I've tried - and I like the fact that even with the variety of goodies on offer you can still tweak them and make up cinnamon cookies, lemon biscuits, puddings, savoury sauces and so on!

What do you do to mak ethem into cookies ?

MsJMC said:

The method/recipe is on the sticky thread about 'what the meals look like'
Best suggestion is to try packs as they are meant to be first tho :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure whether I am following the original recipe, and I don't have them very often, but occasionally as a breakfast treat. Today I used a pack of original oatmeal, mixed in a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of S&S 'GoFibre' (think I read somewhere that this is actually chicory root powder) then stirred in about two or three teaspoons of hot water to get the right consistency. Spooned it onto some greaseproof paper on a plate (it was about the size of a large digestive biscuit but thicker); put it in the microwave and zapped it on high for one minute. My microwave is only a mini 600 one, so for 800 probably less. It was still a bit wet after that so I turned it over onto some kitchen tissue and gave it another 30seconds. It had a lovely taste and texture. I think you need to experiment to get it right for you..... I made sure I drank my usual pint of water beforehand and also had a mug of tea. As Welshtigger says, best stick to packs at the beginning and get into the swing of things! :)

Like Starlight says, everyone is different. I don't like any of the shakes- but I think I'm in the minority. I find that the chilli is like 'real' chilli whereas as the cottage pie for instance is more like smash with the quorn/ veg mashed into it (but I still like it!)

I would say that the Truffa bars are very popular- if you have a sweet chocolatey tooth they are a saviour. My favourites are the praline bars. They're a bit like a milky way. Some people however find that the chocolatey bars give them sweet cravings though so if you're a chocoholic then think about it! I always have my bar in the morning- then it's gone and I don't spend the whole day thinking about my chocolatey fix!

You really have to try them yourself, I read that the Vanilla Shake heated up with a spoon of coffee was gorgeous....I tried it and gagged! My favourite meal is the mushroom pasta, and I love all the bars and shakes (cold!).

have a look at the 'product review thread' at the top of the page under the 'sticky' threads as that has a lot of peoples opinions on it.

i like everything ive tried except the soups and hazlenut milkshake my favs are the spicy spaghetti,crispy choc milkshake,truffa bars and praline bars

How do you get the badge of achievement thingies? I agree, everyone is different, I was looking forward to cottage pie but not sure now, but still gonna try it. Is the chilli spicy? I don't do spicy food lol x

thanks Guys for the info .... will go look at that sticky .

thanks maka xx

Back