Can someone advise me pls?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`m due to start 810 plan tomorrow. Is it possible to do some days 810 plan and some days SS+? Or will that mess things up?

Also, Am I able to drink a skinny latté (no sugar) whilst on either of these plans?

I`m meeting friends tomorrow and we usually go for coffee when I have a Latté but don`t want to stuff up on my first day on the diet!!

Thanks!

LiSe Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    :sign0163:

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hey hun

when i did cd i had a skinny latte on ss + days as you are allowed either 4 shakes and 200 mls of skimmed milk (think that is the allowance) or 3 shakes and a meal.

not sure if swapping between 810 and ss+ is a good idea as ss + u are in ketosis and 810 many aren't, but sure a cdc will come along to clarify:)

SacredSilence likes this.
  5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Thankyou so much for the reply x

I think I will stick to 810 plan this week as my hubbie has bought me some prawns and eggs etc bless him.

I think I will try and do SS+ next week though as I can still eat on it but it`s just more restricted afaik? And I can have the odd latté on that I think? (usually meet up with friends 3 days a week when little one is in nursery).

I`m now not going to meet friends today as my little one has something on at nursery so that has saved me for today ;)

Anyway, Thanks again for the advice, It`s appreciated

Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.