Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can someone advise me pls?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`m due to start 810 plan tomorrow. Is it possible to do some days 810 plan and some days SS+? Or will that mess things up?

Also, Am I able to drink a skinny latté (no sugar) whilst on either of these plans?

I`m meeting friends tomorrow and we usually go for coffee when I have a Latté but don`t want to stuff up on my first day on the diet!!

Thanks!

LiSe Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    :sign0163:

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hey hun

when i did cd i had a skinny latte on ss + days as you are allowed either 4 shakes and 200 mls of skimmed milk (think that is the allowance) or 3 shakes and a meal.

not sure if swapping between 810 and ss+ is a good idea as ss + u are in ketosis and 810 many aren't, but sure a cdc will come along to clarify:)

SacredSilence likes this.
  5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Thankyou so much for the reply x

I think I will stick to 810 plan this week as my hubbie has bought me some prawns and eggs etc bless him.

I think I will try and do SS+ next week though as I can still eat on it but it`s just more restricted afaik? And I can have the odd latté on that I think? (usually meet up with friends 3 days a week when little one is in nursery).

I`m now not going to meet friends today as my little one has something on at nursery so that has saved me for today ;)

Anyway, Thanks again for the advice, It`s appreciated

Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.