Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can someone kindly point my meals until i join ww next week, pretty please xxx

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by mummygarcia, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mummygarcia

mummygarcia Member

im around 15st7lbs .. put on 4st with my recent pregnancy, which is rather embarassing as baby was a preemie weighing just 3lbs10 !
    baby is now 3 mths and doing well, but i feel utterly miserable and desperately want to lose the weight i piled on as its getting me down.. but, my next ww meeting is 6 days away :-( and i really want to get the ball rolling now.
    i bought the ww magazine thinking i could work out points for my meals - but not many listed. wondered if someone would kindly point the food i eat from tomorrow for the next 6 days .. just so as i dont put on anothe 3lb by the time i join! im assuming at 15st odd, i'll be on quite a high amt of points which is the only consolation :) many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ill give you a hand if you like mrs :) just post what you eat and ill let you know. or use the calculator, whatever :)

5. mummygarcia

mummygarcia Member

thanks

thanks nicola
    wouldnt mind a hand, can work out foods with fat/calorie content via calculator but perhaps if you could fill in the basics for me ie. fruit, veg, bread etc
    so should i be having about 25 points do you think with being 15st7 .. god cant get my head around that figure :-(

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    have you worked out your points allowance using the tool on the main WW page?? do that first xx

7. mummygarcia

mummygarcia Member

day 1

ok, so we'll forget about the 3/4 pkt of shorties biscuits i dunked into my cuup of tea, whilst feeding baby @ 3am this morning,lol and start afresh .. so here goes :

breakfast: 2 weetabix 1.5 skim milk on cereal and in tea 2 1 small banana 1
    midmorning: 2 small plums 1/2
    lunch: omelette made with 3 egg whites and mushrooms (used fry light) + 1/2 tin tescos spaghetti hoops 1.5 and 2 slice ww wmeal bread with lf spread 2. 1 x shape yog 1

midafternoon: 2 small plums 1/2
    dinner ww lasagne 5 5 tbsp peas 2.5
    1 x ww bread lf spread 1
    treat curly wurly 2

2 tsp sugar 2

Last edited: 5 November 2010
  8. mummygarcia

mummygarcia Member

day 2
    breakfast - 3 x ww toast lf spread - 3, 1/2 tin spagh hoops 1.5
    1 pt skim milk 2
    curly wurly 2
    lunch carrot/coriander soup, brown roll an butter 6
    med capuccino 3
    2 ww swiss rolls 4
    dinner ww curry 5.5
    ww bagel 1.5 cream cheese 2.5

Last edited: 6 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.