Can someone please explain something..

eliana111

Okay, so this past week I've been sort of off plan. And I didn't go too crazy. But crazy enough (eating carbs..lots) to have definitely expected a gain!! I went on the scale this morning to face up to what I had done and it said I lost 1lb and 0.5% body fat. How the hell is that possible. It's very accurate and I always weigh in the morning after nature calls and no food!!
I'm back to SS now but very confused as to how this happened ?!! This doesn't make me wanna go off plan again but I need answers ! Anything similar happen to anyone else?

Thanks !!! :)

Your body weight fluctuates... so you may have got away with it, or it may come back and bite you on your bum next week when you weigh in. Or you may not have been as bad as you thought you'd been. You still lost a 1lb - you didn't put on. Maybe your metabolism has been in a rut, and this change of regime might have kick-started it again. Who knows?! lol

So no, i think it's pretty difficult to explain it, tbh!!

It can take up to two weeks to show...just like when you lose weight. X

I had a couple of eating days at the weekend (Jubilee Celebrations) which I enjoyed and I happily got back to SS on Monday. I am due to weigh in tonight and will be happy to stay the same but think I should have probably gained.

I have just had a sneaky weigh in on my home scales and think I may have lost which will be great if I have!

I do sometimes think a planned decision to go off the plan does help with long term weight loss.

I do not feel down or guilty for what I ate as at the end of the day it was my decision and as my Councillor says 'life happens'.

I think the real damage is done when you beat yourself about it and carry on out of control.

It can take a couple of weeks to catch up so just b careful you dont get into the mindset this week that you can cheat a little and still lose as some people do. It can b a very slippery slope. Keep 100% this week and you may have got away with it all together.

yes I intend to be really good this week as would like another 3lbs to take me to 4 stone loss and under 12 stone - even considering getting on the treadmill! :D

ROSB said:
yes I intend to be really good this week as would like another 3lbs to take me to 4 stone loss and under 12 stone - even considering getting on the treadmill! :D

Well done !! I'd love to have a consistent loss of 3lbs a week! But doesn't happen lol

Thanks ladies !! I have stuck to it 100% so far so hopefully I haven't messed things up too much!!!! This diet is sooooo bloody difficult ! But results are AMAAAAZING!

Back