Can someone please help me get my head around this?

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey guys,
(im on extra easy)
Am I right in saying that your healthy extra's are things such as..

2 alpen bars and your allowance of milk i use semi skinned i think thats around 220-250ml ?
and you can also use HE for things like whole meal bread? but not sure what else you can use if you used the bread?
Just a little confused..
What kind of cheese can you use if you can on healthy extra also?

Forgot all the info since i went to classes finding it hard, would love some help guys.
thanks x

Not really sure what it is you are asking sorry. There is a sample list of healthy extras in your book and the full list is available online. These detail exactly what you can have as your healthy extra A and B options on each SW plan.

The A options are there to make sure you get your daily calcium boost and are either milk (semi-skimmed is 250mls by the way) or cheese. There are a range of different cheese you can have include things like mozzarella, babybels, philadelphia, cheese slices but all are listed online

The B options are primarily for fibre so include bread, wholegrain cereals and crispbread, dried/canned/ stewed fruits, some tinned soups and extra virgin olive oil. There are extended B lists if you are following the red or green plans.

Back