Green Days Can someone pretty please check my first green day?

Tagmara

Hello everybody,

this is my first post :) I am doing SW at home (with the help of some material I bought on Ebay) since the beginning of the year and have so far stuck to Extra Easy. But I got a bit sick of eating meat products every day so I thought I´d try some Green Days. I am rather unsure if I am doing it right though, mainly because I find it hard to believe that I can lose weight whilst eating so many carbs and cheese.... So would any of you friendly people be so kind and check out today´s food diary? I have not used any additional fats while cooking (only Frylite).

Breakfast: 30g Aldi Own Brand Malted Wheaties + Banana + FF Onken Vanilla Yoghurt + all day skimmed milk in tea (1 HEXB + 1 HEXA)

Lunch: Spicy Sausage Pasta (70 g Pasta, Homemade Tomato Sauce with roasted veggies (swede, parsnip, carrot, onion) + 2 Quorn Cumberland Sausages) 2 syns

Dinner: 60 g Wholemeal Bun, 30 g Brie, boiled egg, salad (1HEXB + 1HEXA)

Snacks: Satsumas, probably some Haribos tonight (synned, of course)

Thanks in advance,
Tagmara

It all looks good. Will your dinner fill you up - I like to eat loads? You could always add some potatoes to the salad.

I do green days 95% of the time and eat loads of carbs (only until satisfied though) and some days have 3 of my hex choices as cheese - I've lost 3.5 stone so it clearly works!

Enjoy and trust the plan, as long as you eat until satisfied and not until you burst you'll be fine.

Thank you both very much :) Helzzz, you might be right. I better spruce up my salad with some filling potato.

ps no need to weigh your pasta hun x

Back