can someone tell me if this is ok

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carlax, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. carlax

carlax Full Member

hi guys , well i no its ages away but just booked dirty dancing tickets for me and my friend for her birthday its not till august the 29th , was wondering as we are going for drinks after if im still on ss can i have 3 vodkas and diet lemonade ,
    as hopefully ill be 3 or 4 stone lighter then
    thanks x oh and well i gain much weight that week by doin so
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. disconapduff

disconapduff Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    have heard dodgy things about drinking alcohol on ss...i stuck to fizzy water last weekend and it wasnt too bad!
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya, drinking while in ketosis is dangerous there is a sticky on the top of the cd section. If you want to drink you would have to make sure you are outta ketosis otherwise sorry its water only :)

becky x
  5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Agreeing with the people above me.. its a no no.. some people have been seriously ill cos of drinking whilst in ketosis..
    16lbs in two weeks..! why ruin it? drink fizzy water and pretend.. hehe

x x
  6. carlax

carlax Full Member

hi tar guys , i no i dont even want a drink and would be gutted if i put on weight by havin a few , ill just buzz off the high of seein dirty dancing lol . thanks x
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

hehe.. *jealous*.. i bet its faaab! hope you have a really good time..

x x
  8. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    im going to DD june 12 cant wait , just hope i dont need a wee all nite might not have too much liquid that day . xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.