Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can this be done?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tanya c, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi all,

I've switched from CD to WW. It's been my 1st week this week but have found it hard keeping in control with all this food I can eat! I have tried to stick to the plan fairly well but nearly everyday this week have gone over:(

I have a few tetras and packs left over from cd and I just wondered if from tomorrow I had 2 packs and a meal in the evening until my weigh in on wed, could I lose any?

Please help. Has anyone gone from CD on to ww and been successful??

Thanks

Tanya

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I think you should do one plan or the other, there is nothing wrong with adding your CD packs into your WW plan, but they will work out at 2 points each.

Don't confuse your body, just have your CD packs and make up your WW points as you go.

One thing I did find with WW was planning was imperative.

Also in answer to this question have a look on the WW board on here for some more advice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.