Can u take that fibre stuff and breath freshners on tfr?

sbmcb

Starting sunday and want to be 100% prepared. Some questions...
1. Can you take the fibre stuff advertised on tfr or will it interfere with ketosis?
2. Silly maybe-but any particular toothpaste I should use or is standard Colgate/macleans etc?
3. Can I use the advertised breath strips?
Any other tips greatly appreciated thank you x

sbmcb said:
Starting sunday and want to be 100% prepared. Some questions...
1. Can you take the fibre stuff advertised on tfr or will it interfere with ketosis?
2. Silly maybe-but any particular toothpaste I should use or is standard Colgate/macleans etc?
3. Can I use the advertised breath strips?
Any other tips greatly appreciated thank you x

Hi sb welcome to the forum. I'm surprised your chemist didn't go through all this with you? To answer your questions, fibre clear does not interfere with ketosis, it just helps when your bloated and can't go. Toothpaste doesn't interfere with the diet and u should only use the advertised nuphar strips. The main thing that's gonna help you is water. I'm sure you've heard it before but the more you drink the more you lose and less hungry you feel. It also helps with the inevitable headaches in the 1st few days..best of luck with it ;-)

Thanks so much! My chemist is so rubbish - tried to give me the vegetable soups and summer fruits drink which is maintenance not tfr...had to go back and swap them!! Told me nothing! Just said "no food". Literally that was it! X

sbmcb said:
Thanks so much! My chemist is so rubbish - tried to give me the vegetable soups and summer fruits drink which is maintenance not tfr...had to go back and swap them!! Told me nothing! Just said "no food". Literally that was it! X

God they do sound rubbish! Well you're in the right place on the forum, everybody's so helpful, we're all in the same boat after all! Best of luck with it ;-) x

Back