Cruise PV Can we have baked beans?

Wait a little longer till conso.

:)

I'm not so keen on beans... I'm looking forward to Conso for the dessert:
Tiramisu ( on my first celebration meal ).
:)

I really miss my bowl of cereal in the morning, how sad is that lol

Gembean said:
I actually can't wait to have a fruit salad - most unlike me! :rolleyes:

Yeah and that, love my fruit!!! Shame about having to avoid cherries and grapes :(

The irony is that if I'd eaten more fruit in the first place, I probably wouldn't be needing to diet like this! Oh well!

Funny the things you miss/appreciate now you can't have them. A humble cheese sandwich would be amazing...

Zoesastar - hopefully we'll be bringing these things back in to our diet in May (in moderation :) )!

Gembean said:
The irony is that if I'd eaten more fruit in the first place, I probably wouldn't be needing to diet like this! Oh well!

Funny the things you miss/appreciate now you can't have them. A humble cheese sandwich would be amazing...

Zoesastar - hopefully we'll be bringing these things back in to our diet in May (in moderation :) )!

I was a massive fruit eater before Dukan which might have been part of my problem!!! May???? I cant wait that long lol

A fitness and diet professional once said 'we didnt become an obese nation from eating too much fruit' and I absolutely agree. Although it is high in natural sugar so doesn't fit in with a low carbohydrate diet like this. But on plans like slimming world, weight watchers etc, fruit is unlimited. It's the refined sugars in junk food that makes people gain weight.
Im really excited to eat fruit on conso too! Yum

Maybe if we'd been fed junk food for school dinners we'd be fed up with it now!

I dont like semolina coz of the over use of it in schools, my friend said the same about rhubarb and others fink the same about rice pudding lol

Elisheba said:
And bananas..... and dried fruits and nuts too...

Oh well....there is also the celebration meal....

Im not so bothered about bananas or grapes but I LOVE cherries, i will eat them by the bucket load!!

I love fruit - but have learnt on my weight loss journey over the years that eating fruit will lead me to wanting something even more sweet like a dessert or chocolate bar.. Grrr...

When I did Atkins he recommended that you ate some protein with your fruit to help with the sugar spike.

Also as with veg - all fruit is not equal so I tend to stick to those that effect me less.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Btw - came across this advice this morning about inroduction of fruit. Latest advice from Dr Dukan - 2 pieces fruit per day in second half of conso.

Dr. Pierre Dukan :
Dear Taylor, nice to see you are curious about my Nutritional Stair. This concept occurs when you arrive in the consolidation phase. In this phase, you have already reached your True Weight and the goal is to conserve it. So you are going to add the new foods to the proteins and the végétable. And this phase will last 5 days by each pound lost. This time is enough to print in your body's memory the basis of model of new diet. And that is during this period that you adopt the Nutritional Stair with 7 steps. The first step is the Protein-one that is very vital. The second one is the step of Vegetables, not vital but essential. The third is Fruit, one in the first part of this phase and two in the second. The 4th is two slices of whole bread. 5th is 40 grammes of cheese. 6th is one then two portions of starchy foods a week. And the last one, the 7th is one then two celebration meals a week. This stair show the importance of the family's food by the position on the stair, very high in the first step to finish with the pure pleasure foods. And with this stair, you live it concretly. I hope to have been enough clear because it is a very useful way to learn concretly the basis of the security platform to be able to eat normally but knowing what you have to return if you eat too much. Have a nice day Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back