Can you actually overdose on cheese?

Maximus

Gold Member
man! - after living off the odd 28g or 42g low-fat and Laughing Cow etc. This Christmas has become more cheesy than a double-A side single with Cliff on one side and Shakin' Stevens on the other!

Blue Stilton, French Brie, Boursin, Mature Cheddar, Wensleydale & Cranberry, Austrian Smoked.

Good job the assorted crackers and Lurpak were all free:eek:

As per others on the Christmas food thread, I think I missed cheese most of all!

I hope that you can't OD!! If you can, book me my room at the Priory!!! I decided to treat myself to some White Stilton with Apricots, Lancashire, Wensleydale with Cranberries (after all, you need to be seasonal, right?) and the thing that I've missed most of all.... CHESHIRE CHEEEEEESSSEE!!!!!!

I've only bought about 100g of each.... BUT IT'S ALL MIIIINNNNEEEE!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I'm on my 2nd cheeseboard as the first lasted until 23rd!

Actually that combined with the chocolate(s) will explain the incurable headache. I'm not trying ice-cream - might cool my throbbing temple;)

Well fellow SW'ers - we can't be much further off topic than this one;)

PS I should add the Boursin was of the Light variety. I do take SW seriously you know:p

I too am really looking forward to cheeseboard tonight :) Mind you I do tend to use at least two of my healthy extras each day for cheese, so hopefully this stands me in good stead when faced with the cheeseboard later (although I wouldnt be too sure, I'll still be quite capable of eating a whole lot of cheese!).

Merry Cheesemus :)

I am yet to have the cheeseboard as him indoors doesn't eat cheese :grumble: so I hope my parents have prepped it for my arrival later. I even bought dad a basket of cheeses for Christmas, just to make sure!

I need a cheese thread - it had been a while.

i have scoffled through the following cheese action in 2 sessions - with my hubby and a friend.

5 counties cheese - *swoon*
Double Glos with cheese and chives
Wensleydale with Cranberry and Blueberry (does this count as any of my 5 a day!!!)
Apricots and Stilton

Plus many crackers and some Port.

x

To overdose on cheese would be the best overdose in the world.
I love cheese.

I have had a nice variety of Lincolnshire cheeses as well as the more traditional cheddar, brie, wensleydale etc.

An ounce just isn't enough :-(

Not many smelly cheese lovers out there then? (I refer to the cheese being smelly by the way, not the Miniminer;))

I finshed the last of mine yesterday:(

WI tonight where I will get my @rse well and truly kicked after a month (more-or-less) of food debauchery:eek:

Being virtually housebound with torn calf muscle and ligaments might get me the sypathy vote.

Ah well, sigh......back to the Laughing Cow Light triangles on Ryvita then lol.

:cool:

Happy New Year!

Back