Can you add 'essesnce' to the shakes?

RuthG

Gold Member
I usually only ever have the chocolate tetras, with the occasional banana tetra and I was wondering about adding a drop or two of essence of mint or orange - are they allowed on CWP?

I haven't heard of that to be honest as I think there is sugar in them. Herbs and spices are fine though.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs

I dont know for sure but my instinct says they are a definite no no

Edited to add: my vanilla essence in the cupboard says it contains alcohol and concentrated vanilla. I would imagine that the conc. vanilla is high carb. Alcohol is a no no.

Fair enough, just a thought! Ill stick to plaon choc tetras then, I dont like the sachets :-(

Tobl be honest, im fine with just tetras, I see them as fuel. They taste ok too. I find there is strange taste to the sachets, make me feel nauseous!

My sister tasted one of mine and said the same thing. The only one with a weird taste to me is the chocolate one, I adore loads of the others, I feel very lucky!

My sister tasted one of mine and said the same thing. The only one with a weird taste to me is the chocolate one, I adore loads of the others, I feel very lucky!

I only really like the chocolate sachets... with loads of ice, just like a smoothie !!!! x

Back