Can you do the JUDDDD plan if you have been diagnosed with BED

Moglie68

Hi All Does anyone know if JUDDDD can help someone who has been diagnosed with Binge Diet Disorder; or if this is a bad idea? Many thanks M

i suppose in theory if you are struggling to curb your binges or are working towards dealing with them,this then maybe juddd could help because you can theoretically binge every other day as you have a higher amount of calories to play with. the only problem is curbing your appetite on a down day. i dont know a lot about actual ins and outs of BED, but i used to binge terribly, usually every sunday where i'd stock up on junk from the supermarket, eat a load then have a takeaway and finish off the rest of the junk after. in time i learned to curb my appetite, it was usually through boredom i'd binge and managed to last for 5 months on a liquid diet which helped me rethink my attitude towards and plan my meals carefully now im near maintenance.

i honestly wouldnt like to advise one way or the other when it comes to disorders but like i say i suppose juddd could be a tool to help you as you have to stick to the down days for it to be effective, which in turn may help you with dealing with the binges and your attitude to food and the intake on a long term basis. good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Back