Can you drink too much boullion

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
Hey I have restarted again finally and found it hard I'm on day 6 but have already cheated majorly,and I was going to again at 4am this morning McDonald's breakfast was calling me I restrained myself though, I must admit iPad got dressed and turned the ignition of my car before I stopped myself

BUT ANYWAY...

I think it's because I'm not drinking fluids as I can't bare the thought of water on its own any longer so I'm going to try boullion a d Coke zero, my question is can you have too much?

uuummmm there is still calories in bouillon even though there's not much else so I guess you can have too much as you will be having lots more calories if you have lots of cups of it.

If you dont want just plain water have you tried the tesco or sainsburys still flavoured waters? They have malic acid not citric so they are allowed.
Tesco to a still strawberry and a still apple.
Sainsburys do peach and 2 others but I cant remember them.

2 cups per day of bullion as its quite high in salt. Can aid water retention. It's so yummy though xx

So say I have 2 cups of boullion and 2 cans of coke zero a day, that's approx 1.3l I would be fine, then I could top up with flavoured water or normal to reach at least 2l?

I don't go over the 2 cups of buillion a day, but I've heard you can have up to 4 teaspoons, and I only use the low salt one... the one with the purple lid.. and a few dashes of tabasco cause they say chilli speeds up your weightloss..

Back