Can you easily switch from group to online?

lsf666

Watch this space...
Am thinking about this and wondered if anyone had stopped going to group but are still members online???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can't transfer your membership I don't think, you have to start again from scratch but if you're confident of not needing the group support you should be fine.

Definitely can't be done - kittenkat queried it a week or two ago and was annoyed that she'd lose her history.

Think there was a thread she create in o/t about it that might be worth a look xx

I've never been to group, but really enjoy being an online member. I've put a discount code on here if you decide to join online.

Thank you soooo much SMH:)!!!

That was exactly the impetus I needed and I have now joined online too - I am just starting over (again....:sigh:) and always stop going after a few weeks as I actually dont enjoy the classes (my fault not theirs!) so I have now committed to online thanks to this offer!!

No excuses now!!!

Thanks again!! :thankyou:

Thanks everyone x

I'll have to think about it now but thanks for the code too :)

Definitely can't be done - kittenkat queried it a week or two ago and was annoyed that she'd lose her history.

Think there was a thread she create in o/t about it that might be worth a look xx

Definitely *could* be done as I was transferred from group to online. I just emailed them to ask if I joined online would they transfer my history over as it would be demotivating feeling I had to start all over again. They said yes so I signed up and they transferred my starting date & weight to my online account, easy.

Its not written anywhere 'official' but I find them pretty good at this kind of thing. They want your money and you to stick around after all.

ermintrude said:
Definitely *could* be done as I was transferred from group to online. I just emailed them to ask if I joined online would they transfer my history over as it would be demotivating feeling I had to start all over again. They said yes so I signed up and they transferred my starting date & weight to my online account, easy.

Its not written anywhere 'official' but I find them pretty good at this kind of thing. They want your money and you to stick around after all.

Thanks do much for this!!! It'll def make my decision easier :)

You're right - to lose all your history is rubbish!

Going to group this week and then I'll have a think.

Thanks do much for this!!! It'll def make my decision easier :)

You're right - to lose all your history is rubbish!

Going to group this week and then I'll have a think.

Im sure if you tell them what's available locally / shift work and why groups are not an option for you they will come up with some arrangement ;)

Back