• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can you eat anytime of the day/night???

No problem with that, as long as you ate it due to hunger. I think from earlier posts you describe yourself as a grazer so again SF soup or free snacks sound fine for any time of day/night.

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yup, as above. Try to choose superfree or free foods to snack on, but there's no restiction time wise :)

G: 11st0lb
You can! I know if I eat too late it makes me feel bloated the next morning, but that might be because I only do green days so Im eating lots of carbs x

Minus3.5

S: 15st6lb C: 15st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st4lb(1.85%)
This is good for me to know too. I work shifts and I'm a total insomniac so I'm always wandering out of bed in the night to find a snack. I had worried that eating then going back to sleep is going to effect how much of that my body can burn off.

fanx Mini - and yeah, I am the worlds greatest gerrrrr-azerrr!!!! You know what I did today? I mushed two Weetabix (HEB) with a little from my milk (HEA) and set it in FOUR dishes in the fridge - I mixed one Options White Chokky sachet to a WHOLE 250g tub of Quark and put it in a separate bowl in the fridge. Tastes amazing. I later added some of this mix to the 4 x W/Bix dishes and there's still LOADS left, all for a mere 2 syns, and I have FOUR mini cheesecake type dishes for the night!!! Can't even count the sachet's 2 syns because like I say, there's still loads left in the bowl!!! Result! Can I have 2 x 175ml glasses of wine at 6 syns each pleeeeze????

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
S: 18st11lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 2st4lb(12.17%)
smigget said:
fanx Mini - and yeah, I am the worlds greatest gerrrrr-azerrr!!!! You know what I did today? I mushed two Weetabix (HEB) with a little from my milk (HEA) and set it in FOUR dishes in the fridge - I mixed one Options White Chokky sachet to a WHOLE 250g tub of Quark and put it in a separate bowl in the fridge. Tastes amazing. I later added some of this mix to the 4 x W/Bix dishes and there's still LOADS left, all for a mere 2 syns, and I have FOUR mini cheesecake type dishes for the night!!! Can't even count the sachet's 2 syns because like I say, there's still loads left in the bowl!!! Result! Can I have 2 x 175ml glasses of wine at 6 syns each pleeeeze????
I always save my hea/b so I can have weetabix as a snack :D how much water did you put in for the weetabix to set? And did the quark not go runny?

I usually add some sweetner spoon by spoon and a few drops of vanilla to make my quark sweet - but it still sometimes goes quite runny from all the stiring x

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
S: 16st2lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st8.5lb(16.15%)
yeah definately i eat at the most irregular hours and i lose weight every week. as long as your eating the right foods you'll be fine :)