can you eat anytime of the day/night???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by smigget, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I got up about half midnight and had a cup of veg home-made FF soup with two Quorn bangers in it - am I ok to eat anytime of the day/night when I want, so long as it's free food or counted into that future days choice (ie) RED, GREEN or EE ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No problem with that, as long as you ate it due to hunger. I think from earlier posts you describe yourself as a grazer so again SF soup or free snacks sound fine for any time of day/night.

4. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yup, as above. Try to choose superfree or free foods to snack on, but there's no restiction time wise :)

5. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    You can! I know if I eat too late it makes me feel bloated the next morning, but that might be because I only do green days so Im eating lots of carbs x

6. Minus3.5

Minus3.5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is good for me to know too. I work shifts and I'm a total insomniac so I'm always wandering out of bed in the night to find a snack. I had worried that eating then going back to sleep is going to effect how much of that my body can burn off.

7. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeh I know what you mean - I thought we WOULD be ok but had to ask - like I say, I snack on FF food so all is well - good luck with yr night-eating - we'll meet by the fridge at, say, 12:30am ...???? ;o))

8. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    fanx Mini - and yeah, I am the worlds greatest gerrrrr-azerrr!!!! You know what I did today? I mushed two Weetabix (HEB) with a little from my milk (HEA) and set it in FOUR dishes in the fridge - I mixed one Options White Chokky sachet to a WHOLE 250g tub of Quark and put it in a separate bowl in the fridge. Tastes amazing. I later added some of this mix to the 4 x W/Bix dishes and there's still LOADS left, all for a mere 2 syns, and I have FOUR mini cheesecake type dishes for the night!!! Can't even count the sachet's 2 syns because like I say, there's still loads left in the bowl!!! Result! Can I have 2 x 175ml glasses of wine at 6 syns each pleeeeze????

9. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    God yeah it was hunger and went down a treat!!!!

10. Ela ine

Ela ine Likes to post, and eat.

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I always save my hea/b so I can have weetabix as a snack :D how much water did you put in for the weetabix to set? And did the quark not go runny?

I usually add some sweetner spoon by spoon and a few drops of vanilla to make my quark sweet - but it still sometimes goes quite runny from all the stiring x

11. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    yeah definately i eat at the most irregular hours and i lose weight every week. as long as your eating the right foods you'll be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.