Can you eat as much yogurt as you like?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Scampidoodle, 11 February 2014.

1. Scampidoodle

Scampidoodle New Member

Hi, firstly just checking that natural fat free yogurt is syn free? I've been having the asda's own one.

Im addicted to to having it with half a satchel of highlights after my tea, it's amazing. Just really worried eating it, thinking it okay when it probably isn't! Help!

plus, anyone got any syn free/ low syn pudding ideas to stop me eating yogurt?! Xx
  2. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

Yes natural fat free yoghurt is completely free on all plans. Eat away. Enjoy. The highlights will be syns though - usually 2 syns per sachet. x
  3. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I shovel yoghurt down my neck like there's no tomorrow. Hasn't done me any harm :D
  4. Scampidoodle

Scampidoodle New Member

Yay! That's great news, it's the only thing that satisfies my dairy/sweet cravings. If only you could get hot chocolate syn free :-( xx
  5. babyweight2014

babyweight2014 Well-Known Member

Yes fat free yogurt is free the only thing they say in our group to anyone who relies heavily on yogurts is make sure you don't forget your 1/3rd super free with each meal so even having strawberries in or with it may help.
  6. Karen h

Karen h Active Member

Yep im a big yogurt fan too, brekkie with berries, pud with fresh fruit, and so on lol!!!