Can you eat pretty much what you want if you...........

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by assj, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. assj

assj Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy lifestyle
    count it in your daily clorie alowance?
    sy if you ate a slice of piza which was around 200 cals and you just took it off your daily allowance, is that ok?

i am trying to work out which diet is best for me, and if the answer to my question is yes then i reckon this will be the best as i am completely addicted to chocolate and if i dont have to deprive myself of it i think i will have more chance of stickin to it if you know what i mea? :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    In theory yes. In theory- you could eat 12 bags of 100cal crisps if you wanted. It wouldn't be very healthy, but it can be done! I'm on 1500 cals and allow about 3-400 for 'treats'.
  4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    i just had 4 chocolates from a box of roses. and i include it in my calories. you just have to be careful to count EVERYTHING and make sure you are using accurate quantity messurements
  5. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

calorie counting
    yeah u can if u dont let yourself have your treat ull end up craving and busting up your diet so u might aswel add them to ur cals :) x
  6. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

i have treats almost every day:) it depends on the day, but i had days where i ate around 700kcal of cookies/muffins etc, and was therefore left with very little calories for actual meals. but it definitely can be done, if i have a bad day and eat a lot of cookies or sweets in general, i just don't eat other stuff, and still stay below 1500kcal.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.