1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you have a look at what i've eaten the past week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fat&FedUp, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

and tell me if i'm doing something wrong?

Here goes:

Fat free yoghurt, diet coke, 1% mug shot, Home made quorn sheperds pie

B choice - 2 ww wm bread, 2 alpen light

A choice - 3 babybel light

Syns - 1 oxo cube = 1syn

Fat free yoghurt, half a melon, 1 banana, diet coke, water, home made quorn sheperds pie, another half a melon

A choice - 3 babybel lights

B choice - 2 ww wm bread,
    400g tin heinz spring veg soup

Syns - 1 oxo cube = 1 syn, Highlights hot choc = 2 syns, creme caramel = 1.5 syns, walkers french fries = 4.5 syns

Beans, 2 quorn bangers, onions, mushrooms, sw free chips, water, diet coke, tea.

A choice - 25g cheddar, 250mls ss milk
    b choice - 2 ww wm bread

Syns - 2 m&s salads = 4 syns, low fat mousse = 2 syns, Highlights hot choc = 2 syns, 5 rich tea fingers = 5 syns

Banana, diet coke, 1% mug shot, tea, lf cottage cheese, 1 tomato, dry roasted potato's, peas and green beans, diet coke, water.

A choice - 250ml ss milk

B choice - 2 weetabix, 4 ryvita

28g chicken = 2.5 syns, 3 RTfingers = 3 syns, walkers french fries = 4.5 syns.

Thats from weigh in last wednesday to Sunday night.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Looks great to me, don't seem to have much fruit there though lady!!
  4. Almag

Almag New Member

Slimming World
    Hi Fat and Fed up!

I might be wrong but....

1. Are you sure the 400g Heinz soup is a definite B choice?
    2. Is the fat free yoghurt deffo free too - I've found not all yoghurts are.
    3. Is the quorn shepherd's pie deffo free too?

Apart from that. Looks pretty good - except I agree with Louise24 - a bit more fruit would be good!

5. linda mct

linda mct Member

just checked heinz spring veg soup is on the grab & go def hb
    def need more fruit, chop an apple and cover with lf cottage cheese-lovely.Try to eat more free foods, you don't seem to be eating enough
  6. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Yes the soup is definately a B choice, the fat free yoghurt is Mullerlight - usually toffee, and the quorn shepherds pie is definately free (apart from 1 oxo cube) because i make it myself from scratch.

Will try to eat more fruit and more veg too.

7. dandy

dandy New Member

It´s not that complicated really. It´s all about how much calories you eat and how much calories your body burn.
    So when you loose 0.5 kg than you have burned a bit more calories than you ate that week.
    Eat less, reach a higher activity level and drink water. That will do it:)
    I know.... it´s easier saying than doing..
    I use the calculator in my signatur. It´s really helpful. There you can also check your food and what it contains.
  8. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

I myself did sw before and it looks like to me that maybe you are not eating enough syns 10 a day would be good as the syns make up an important part of the diet, however I stuck to it well and didnt lose alot the diet didnt work well for me on the otherhand my mate did really well on it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.