• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you have as much 0 point food as you want?

slimmarach

will be size 10
S: 19st12lb C: 21st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: -1st10lb(-8.63%)
I would say there is a limit as this food still has calories and if you wre to really over do it you would be adding a lot of cals to your daily amount even though we don't count calories on w.w when i looked into the cals in all our 0 point foods you could quite easily eat 400 more cals if you were cal counting that's huge , so i personally would say enjoy your 0 point food but don't over eat for the sake of it being 0 points ... hope this makes sense ?

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
I would say there is a limit as this food still has calories and if you wre to really over do it you would be adding a lot of cals to your daily amount even though we don't count calories on w.w when i looked into the cals in all our 0 point foods you could quite easily eat 400 more cals if you were cal counting that's huge , so i personally would say enjoy your 0 point food but don't over eat for the sake of it being 0 points ... hope this makes sense ?
totally agree with that. Good to snack on but dont overdo it!!:D