Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can you have bars on aam week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jacqui_xm, 12 August 2007 Social URL.

1. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm only in week 2 but was wondering if I am still allowed to have bars during aam week?

Jacqui

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Yes, it's normal CD with the addition of a small meal.

4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    AAM WEEK

HAVE U ONLY BEEN ON DIET FOR 1 WEEK. I WAS TOLD U HAD TO BE ON SS FOR 4 WEEKS BEFORE ADDING FOOD.:rolleyes: NOT SURE IF THIS RIGHT BUT THATS WHAT MY CD SAID.

5. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Your CDC is right Monkey.
    The bars you should not have for the first two weeks but then (if you wish) you can have no more than one a day thereafter.

Regards

6. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I have - I was just thinking ahead:rolleyes: My counsellor is going on holiday for 2 weeks and I need to collect just over 2 weeks supplies on Friday which means I will have begun the aam week in the last 2 days.

With regards to bars, she has given me some this week (it is my second week) as she said my losses have been so good, I was definitely in ketosis and I was limited to the cranberry and peanut bars which apparently contain the same amount of carbs as the sachets. I weighed myself this morning and have lost a further 2 lb in two days and I'm still in ketosis (checked with a ketostix). The kids are off school and we have been on quite a few days out the sachets were b**dy awful to mix without a mixer. It was a lifesaver to be honest.

Thanks for the answer, I will plan my shopping list for my next visit.

Jacqui

7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hi Jacqui,

Have you tried the tetras? I swear by them as often am not at home with the mixer for at least 2 of my mealtimes! They're so good cos you can just grab one and go! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.