can you have stir fry veg on cruise?

edge of forever

Hi Guys

Ive just finished attack and lost 7 lb in 7 days :D which im very pleased about!!
I'm about to start cruise tom but I actually think I prefer pure protein days as when I add salad or veg to meals it makes me crave the pasta pots or rice to have with it more, if that makes sense??? I know I cant though, but can you have stir fry veg if its dry fried in a bit of water?? haven't heard many people mention this!
I haven't yet bought the book as the attack phase was pretty easy to grasp off here and the internet. Am i right in thinking every couple of days you have pp days???

Thanks

yes you can ave stir fried veg stick a tiny bit of soy sauce in it if you want

you need to work out your own way
some do 1ppthen 1pv
some do 3pp and 3pv
i do 4pp / 3 pv
try out and see what you like best

Thanks, pleased about that as I love stirfry

i'm so not bothered about doing the veg thing, i feel i could pp all the way (yes i know its not the dukan way or the best way) so am having some veggies

i'm so not bothered about doing the veg thing, i feel i could pp all the way (yes i know its not the dukan way or the best way) so am having some veggies

I know you aren't wholly serious - BUT

- going PP all the way would actually damage your chances of losing weight permanently, and of ever transitioning back to a normal diet. In fact it might even, in the long term, make you gain weight.

No one should extend attack longer than the minimum needed. It triggers your body's starvation strategy, and means it will cling on to every calorie it can find in compensation.

:eek: and just imagine the constipation :eek:

In my previous (aka fat) life, I didn't like vegetables. Now I love most.

Back