• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you have this on SS+? (food mentioned)

KD

Gone fishing
I'm afraid trout is a no no as it's an oily fish. Can you freeze it ready for after the diet?

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Just curious, as I have no idea about SS+ - isn't tuna an oily fish? Can you have that? If so - why the disparity?!

I'm afraid trout is a no no as it's an oily fish. Can you freeze it ready for after the diet?

Oh damn! Thanks KD. It's lucky I haven't eaten it yet, I just thought I double check on here first.
Oh well I think I'll just give it to my parents to eat. I'm sure they'd love a bit of trout :p

KD

Gone fishing
Just curious, as I have no idea about SS+ - isn't tuna an oily fish? Can you have that? If so - why the disparity?!
On SS+ it's canned tuna, not fresh tuna. When canned, some of the fats are reduced to a similar level as white fish.

So...canned tuna is classed as white fish and allowed on SS+, whereas fresh tuna is classed as oily fish and not allowed until further up the plans.

Oh is Kingfish allowed? I'm going to get my parents to buy a bag at the fishmongers for £3:D Cheap as chips me lol

Thanks again KD,i think I'll just stick to cod and haddock. Less confusing that way :p

LizS

Shut up Ethel
On SS+ it's canned tuna, not fresh tuna. When canned, some of the fats are reduced to a similar level as white fish.

So...canned tuna is classed as white fish and allowed on SS+, whereas fresh tuna is classed as oily fish and not allowed until further up the plans.
Ah - I see! Thank you for the clarification.