Lol if its all your going to eat all day then go for it! lol. But i am with cupcake. It would have to bring tears to my eyes just looking at it for me to be able to justify using up 7.5 points on it. Tried the ww lemon cake slices (1 point but small and addictive) or the chocolate cake bars 1.5 points? Their yummy and with a bag of ww cheese puffs and a can of coke zero you got half a meal for 2.5 points.
yeah thing is theres no where to store my stuff at work. so i cant really bring food. its ok the soup shouldnt be too bad to have that instead. we'll see i guess i'll just have to be careful on work days , its so frustrating when they sell sooooooooooo much really yummy food.
Cup's answer was Fab!!! I'd agree with what she said, though as per usual it does depend alot on how things are cooked and sizes etc. I'd probably work a couple of things out a little different, but I think it doesn't hurt to over estimate rather than under estimate.
1. The Onion soup... well this depends... is it just plain and simple Onion soup or is it Soupe a l'Oignon Gratinee? (In other words the onion soup with the cheesy concoction in it)
According to my Eat Out guide, in a french restaraunt Soupe a l'Oignon Gratinee is 6points for a normal size bowl. But personally I would half that if you weren't having the cheese etc.
And the brown bread depends on size. If it was a standard slice of thick cut brown bread, that would be 1.5points. But restaraunt portions can often vary.
2. The Roast potatoes... well I thought they were 1.5points per small roast potato cooked in oil or fat???
3. The stuffing balls would depend on wether they contained sausage meat or were just the simple sage and onion ones. For instance a medium stuffing ball from the Toby Carvery is 1.5points and that is a sage and onion one.
4. The roast parsnip I would count as 2.
5. The 300g of roast chicken.... my shopping guide says
Chicken, Roast, 1 medium slice, 30g..........0.5points
Chicken, Roast WITH skin, 1 medium slice, 30g.........1.5points
I'm guessing you wouldn't bother eating the skin aswell, so that would be 5points for 300g of roast chicken.
This is the way I would work it out, but Cups answer is probably more accurate as she worked it out using the On-line Tracker.
It must be SOOOOOOO tough working round all that yummy food!!!!! Bless ya!!